Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
IT'S A NUT you can play OUTSIIIIDE. I love my psp/vita but dear god the commercials were cringey as gently caress. I don't really take goons opinions on anything, some of the things goons find fun I find meh. Like right now all the steam thread saying RCR Underground sucks, but I'm finding fun with it.

Though that is more of the mentality of I enjoy beat em ups alot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You are right DK, this cartridge does not taste like a banana.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh god the pocket arguements, reminds me of the 3DS thread. *shudders*

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Regy Rusty posted:

I can't believe that nintendo is, at long last, doomed

Insert bendergold.doom gif here.

After all these years this time it will be true!

NO really, hey come back.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Jay Rust posted:

So why are you Switch-buyers buying a Switch right now? I'm very ignorant

Horrible buy impluse control, plus I dont' own a Wii U, so gently caress it. It's gonna be a Zelda machine for a bit but eh.

Also carrying it around sounds awesome, I do that wtih my 3DS, might as well do more.

edit: Hey screw you pal, this is OT money for all the countless hours I worked. :colbert: I deserve to treat myself thank you very much.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Sorry for my third/fourth time gushing over RCR Underground. Jesus this is probably the longest beat em up game I ever played.

I thought I was done.

NOPE. :allears:

I wish the game showed the combo inputs on the move list, PAUL can do some sick nasty boxing combos.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I hope they fix that soon. I was a bit confused at first when I saw the move list. It's like ok did it replace my regular punch or..

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Went and saw Logan. The ending made me cry. The movie was really good. I was afraid they were gonna go the wrong direction with it being rated R but nope.

Bout time Wolverine gets to let loose.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

bloodychill posted:

Math videos are too interesting for me. I recommend listening to people unbox new games. That may be the most boring thing on youtube that is games related. Outside games, maybe scrapbook enthusiast channels?

It's a really good album! Something about the way they did the sound makes it feel "alive" in a way the previous albums did not, even though I very much enjoyed them as well.

Plastic Beach is my favorite album because I have to listen to all of it. I can't just listen to one song. I listend to some of the new Gorillaz song samples and Andromeda is loving great.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
GoTM is hard for me. BOTW is great, but so is Nier.

I conclude it's a drat tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I really wish BOTW lets link fight with fisitcuffs.

Like let me punch Ganon in the face drat it.

• Locked thread