Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

In Training posted:

You're allowed to be a sex criminal as long as you're also Jewish in the film world.

Ah, the great Jewish conspiracy angle. Pretty bold move considering there's a neonazi in the white house and the President claims false flag operations for the recent threats and attacks on Jewish cemeteries and community centers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

The selfie mode on the camera in BotW loving sucks because Link is always in the exact center of the shot. You can make him do little poses and point at stuff but good luck lining his finger up with anything.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Quest For Glory II posted:

Compile Heart has launched a new title countdown website asking users, “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

This is the Splatfest that will lead to war.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

ImpAtom posted:

"John Carmack hosed up unbelievably, desperately struggling to find a way to salvage it.

Or they actually do owe him money?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

corn in the bible posted:

those levels take a shitton of content production to make because of how fast the player goes through it all, and it's basically impossible to make a generations-style game yearly. pretty much everyone has admitted that the whole reason they had sonic boom made is that they wanted to focus their teams on the next main title and outsourcing seemed like a way to do that on the cheap.

A lot of people seem to think that the Werehog levels in Unleashed were something more than just the dev team needing a bunch of slow levels that took awhile because all the daytime levels would make the game last about 20 minutes otherwise.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Guy Mann posted:

A great essay about a great game.

This reminds me that it's time for a re-read of THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH, the story of a guy who played a game of Madden so unbalanced that it accidentally broke the game apart in front of his eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/lXiVTq1.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/LjEZSrH.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/byceY1M.gifv

Back in Madden 2002, I made my custom QB as tall and fat as the game would allow and he could not be taken down if he decided to do anything. It was great.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

How so?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Dark Souls 3 is going to be the game in the series that will always be remembered as "yeah that was a game" in the public opinion. Everyone will present their memories of DS1, all the many flaws and good things buried in DS2 and then DS3 will just be "yeah it was pretty good" with no strong memories to go along with it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Was Destiny the game that required the devs to spend 12 hours rerendering the entire map everytime they wanted to make changes?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I'm You are my love my angle Don't treat me like potato

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Just posting to say that Specter of Torment is really good.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/62991t/the_dota_2_workshop_and_its_ecosystem_are_dying/

I know no one will read all that, so the basic summary is that Valve has effectively cut Dota workshop revenue from 25% to 6%

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Specter is more traditional.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Heads up, word is that Gamespot spoiled the ending of P5 in their video review so you may not want to watch it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

April Games Chat - The real joke is that you thought that Persona 5 was going to release this month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Don't forget that they added an entry for Von Stroheim so they could have an example of a "cool" Nazi.

Edit: oops you did mention that.

Ometeotl fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 1, 2017

• Locked thread