Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

This game took a turn.

Now wait just a minute here,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

tap my mountain posted:

Better yet, a video game argument subforum with strict grammar and spelling rules

Hmm....nah

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Splatoon's aiming is almost good, but then actually isn't duh because anything having to do with motion/gyros is bad

Look at this insane clown opinion

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Red Bones posted:

The KH1 remaster now lets you control the camera with the right stick like a normal human being instead of doing it with the shoulder buttons, which was probably the biggest issue I had with PS2 KH1.

KH games to me epitomize the problem of being unable to move your character, the camera, and do a basic action all at the same time

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I love dark souls 2 and think it's more fun than 1

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Harrow posted:

Also while I'm nitpicking Wind Waker: hoo boy that is not how conducting works. I kinda get it if Link's using the baton to tell the wind to play certain pitches but sometimes he has to conduct people playing real instruments and that just definitely isn't how it works at all

I'm in a weird posting mood right now.

"The goddesses did it." Specifically, they didn't want the Zora to stumble on flooded Hyrule so they turned them into birds so they couldn't. It's, uh, a flimsy justification :v:

OoT zoras are freshwater fish, it's only in bizarroland MM that they can handle saltwater

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

a kitten posted:

Sorry everyone. Sorry.

In other news I just saw a shrink-wrapped pallet labeled Starbucks Ritual Tools and I'm worried about what dark secret I've just inadvertently stumbled over.

:tinfoil:

please stop posting and get out while you still can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
why didn't any y'all fuckers tell me Harvest Moon 64 was added to wii u vc

idk what arcane dark wizardry was conducted to get it working but there's my gotm

• Locked thread