Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i don't get how night in the woods making it onto steam is supposed to be a gotcha moment in the discussion how steam opened the floodgates for bad videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think i might be conflating two different conversations

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Snak posted:

same. My PSold is trucking along just fine, although I worry about dust because i don't vacuum enough. My TV is kind of lovely, but it's a 40" and it's a pretty big improvement over my previous TV, which I still have, which is this

Yes, I played my ps2 on that TV.

:eyepop:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Serf posted:

Until it starts to make them lose money, they will not put any more effort into curating the storefront more than they already do.

not to mention that even the shittiest of trash still produces revenue for valve themselves so there's no incentive for them to curate it in the first place

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ranch dressing is a slime hth

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

wow these april fool's jokes are getting meta

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 1, 2017

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Lizard Wizard posted:

Context please

part of the trading quest in link's awakening is a lady goat catfishing a lonely nerd with photos of princess peach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

The previously recorded review of mass effect a is 27 minutes of rich evans destroying his copy in silence.

technically i think it was jack's copy because rich evans is a pc gamer

• Locked thread