Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Looking forward to playing Wildlands while everyone plays much better games, then picking up the rest of these games at bargain prices at the end of the year. I'm part of the problem

Though Zelda will probably never get any cheaper so I may have to cave in on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Yeah the veneer is serious but everything else about it is silly. Somehow it's gotten addictive for me, maybe cause I haven't had a co op roid rage military action fantasy since like Mercenaries. I've had good times with even just random matchmaking, which surprised me.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Help Im Alive posted:

Oh ok

I had never heard of it and now I've seen it mentioned here/on twitter like 10 times in the past couple of weeks
Nobody read Vice Gaming but Austin has a following so they followed him there

It might have been good before then but I am also in the 'didn't know it existed' camp so I can't say

Lizard Wizard posted:

LittleBigPlanet 3 is really dead, huh
Oh? Are they taking the servers down? That would be a bummer for all the people who made cool stuff in LBP2

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

How about you only play a month of Christianity-themed games
You could use the month to learn to speedrun Catechumen

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lizard Wizard posted:

I have no idea, but there's like no levels.
:confused:

Are you making a joke about the lovely quality or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm saying that the amount of community levels is distressingly low.
Oh. Well that wasn't the case when I bought LBP3 but they were almost all actually LBP2 levels for obvious reasons. You'd be right though if you said it would be better to just play LBP2. If they took out those levels for some reason then it would be extremely small, though I guess I can't be bothered to go check

• Locked thread