Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This is terrible, but awesome and hilarious. A good watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSraiscnVs&hd=1

It perfectly encapsulates the horribleness of pachislot trailers

to balance out the bad taste from the above video, have one of the most inappropriately badass final boss themes ever, magnificently covered by Gametal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUaiZN4VQws&hd=1
man, that movie was not great. I get kinda mad just thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Anyone else here headed to PAX East this weekend? I'll be around, lugging a huge heavy yellow bag and this thing which is a real handy conversation starter and beacon to find me in a crowd:

here is an extremely tired Brad Shoemaker holding it, for scale

Only a few hundred were made so it's pretty unique, I got it completely by accident when I was buying some other stuff and noticed they had a single one left because someone's order got cancelled. I sold the item code it came with for twice what the sword cost, so hey, free giant fiberglass sword. I've been bringing it to PAX East the last two years, going from talking to a couple dozen people a day to easily 300 people a day was a real shock, but I've brought it every day since. Learned the hard way not to rest it on my shoulders too much though without some kind of padding, my shoulders were insanely bruised by the end of the three days the first year around.

If you see me around, say hello! I generally wander around from room to room checking out what folks are playing, jumping in on smash bros, or whatever in between panels.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am sitting next to a girl at pax who fantasizes about the cold war and in the same breath complained about her pokemon game not patching fast enough

And I just heard someone talking about giant bomb on my other side and it's pat baer, the guy heading the panel I'm going to next

Weird

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

oddium posted:

show them your sword
I did!!!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is a Cold War fantasy?

I don't fuckin know, she was semi young, probably not born during the actual event, probably just the sort of person who might romanticize the world wars

It was just super weird to hear it considering the current political climate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What about WIZORB

tap my mountain posted:

Didn't he do a most of the sprites for shantae?

No

• Locked thread