Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

a.lo posted:

Bought Horizon after I was promised that I could use my brother's PS4 if I had paid for his gas for this car and got Little Caesars

Was the Little Caesars a threat of what you'd give him if he didn't let you use his PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The guitar case in AA feels like they said gently caress it and make the entire case a trial and error guessing thing since nothing loving makes sense in the case

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah I didn't keep up with Twitter stuff and when I heard Jontron was being horrible on twitter I thought maybe he typed something that came off poorly. Then I checked. Nope that's not the case :stare:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Macaluso posted:

Hello Rare and Hat in Time devs, please remove Jontron's voice from Yooka-Laylee and Hat in Time thank you

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/841051513212547072

So at this point I'm leaning towards JonTron knows his videos making him money is a temporary thing and instead of putting in effort to make better and better videos or working harder to break into other industries he's going all in on Right Wing-Nut Welfare like those failing bakeries or food places that suddenly find JESUS and won't serve gays then setup gofundme pages. He's already done interviews on breitbart so I'm guessing he's angling at being the hip young tech savvy talking head there or a regular guest on Fox News

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Oh great, another "Rush Limbaugh is just trolling" theory.

Oh I'm not saying he's just trolling. I believe he agrees with pretty much he's saying. But I also think he's saying poo poo on twitter to grow his alt-right fanbase as well. He's exalting white nationalism while having parents who are literally Iranian. It's like the Dave Chappelle skit about a blink black KKK member. Either the mans brain damaged or he knows he can get a loyal fanbase if he lets his lovely opinions air as loud and terrible as possible

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Towards the end of his own review he even starts mentioning how other reviews are giving it a high score. I'm not sure why people are angry over a low score from a man who doesn't like Nintendo at all and likes to be contrarian. He gave it a relatively low score after everyone else put out their reviews to generate buzz. But of course there are idiots out there who must take poo poo waaay to far and try to take over his twitter and site lol

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

All I know is that Papers, Please let me experience this and it feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I remember when WW was first debuted it was met with some pretty strong reactions of dislike cause of the graphics. People said Nintendo was loving Zelda up with cartoony graphics and not the realistic graphics it deserves. Always interesting how it's now seen as one of the top looking ones

• Locked thread