Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

There's probably not a lot you can do other than wait it out and keep contacting them. If she's in severe financial hardship she might be eligible for another payment while she's waiting.
https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/subjects/crisis-and-special-help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Local member of parliament, Smith family, media.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Stupid question: Is there an ombudsman you can complain to about centrelink?

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?

Ten Becquerels posted:

The government wants to have the powers to do the same thing Tudge did with ARE VETERANS info - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-02/government-wants-new-power-to-release-veterans-personal-info/8320268

What the gently caress is going on with all this? Is there an actual endgame here or do they really just want to have something to shut down people thinking about making public criticisms? How can they think this looks like anything besides an insanely unethical mess?

Good time to remind everyone that Andrew Hastie felt that the Labor gov't "didn't have his back" when he was on deployment.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Thanks for the suggestions, contacting the local member of parliament is an idea I like, as a friend of hers is in the same boat, so a couple of letters from a couple of people in the same boat might get a response.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Periphery posted:

Stupid question: Is there an ombudsman you can complain to about centrelink?

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/news-and-media/centrelink-complaints

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 26 days!)

Great to see starvation is potentially coming back in style. Well done Australia.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Consider this: bad things are actually good.

John Howard: Trump and Brexit symbolise cry for 'national sovereignty'

Former prime minister John Howard has said Donald Trump’s election and Britain’s decision to quit the European Union demonstrated a global push for greater “national sovereignty” that’s also affecting Australian politics.

“I was delighted with the result of the Brexit referendum,” he told the Committee for Economic Development of Australia forum in Sydney on Friday. “The British people made the right decision. I saw that decision as being very much a cry for national sovereignty and control of their own affairs.”

Howard told the audience Trump articulated the resentment many Americans felt towards an “avalanche of political correctness” which was also seen in Australia.

“Our own country ... at the present time is going through a very challenging stage politically,” the former Liberal leader said. “The result of the election last year was closer than many people expected but the government was returned and I hope the government continues for the full term.”

Howard blamed the Senate for making things tough for both Tony Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull’s governments. “The problem that Abbott and Turnbull have is that the major crossbench party in the Senate when I was prime minister were the Australian Democrats and the major crossbench party in the Senate now is the Australian Greens,” he said. “There’s this fragmentation on the flanks.”

Howard said that when he was first involved in politics 20% of voters in the middle “moved around” but now 40% of the population could be considered swinging voters.

He said the Liberal party was increasingly “a bit of a closed shop” in terms of candidates. That comment comes less than a month after renegade Liberal senator Cory Bernardi quit the Coalition to form his own conservative group and just days after outspoken Nationals backbencher George Christensen quit as the party’s chief whip.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/03/john-howard-trump-and-brexit-symbolise-cry-for-national-sovereignty

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Australian national sovereignty is dictated by the US.

lol if anyone out there didn't already realise this. Client nation yo.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
National sovereignty isn't necessarily an idea that can't be questioned. It's pretty toxic most of the time actually, see Australia.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

snaeksikn posted:

I’ve never dealt with Centrelink before in my life so I don’t really know the best way for someone to get traction with the bastards.

A compliance team has been dispatched to your location for immediate decommission of the malfunctioning client.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/CliveFPalmer/status/837598306238787584

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
gently caress it's March already.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The future of old white guys.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Serious question: why don't they have anybody from the alt-right who might actually represent the future of conservatism?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Old men running the world; a new age. Electronic old men are the future.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Mar 3, 2017

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
How is SafeSchools even an issue for people? Is it actually people legitimately becoming confused or are there a subset of bigots purposely lying and putting out misinformation about how SafeSchools is teaching children incest and beastiality is wrong and 'oh my god, pre-schoolers shouldn't be learning about putting your dick in a toaster!!'.

Are they that dense? I know they're that dense, but really? How?

There is a group of people claiming transsexuals don't exist and we should just ignore them, but also those people who are transexuals are dirty freaks who should be arrested?

What year is it!? We shouldn't be letting 13 year old's know that homosexuality is a thing that happens because then they'll go and be gay? Also, don't let your son play with dolls he'll want to be a woman when he grows up! Because no 13 year old has ever had sex, except for the, what is it 1 in 5 who are sexually abused? That sounds too high, someone please correct me so that I can sleep at night. Dumb arse parents who think their 13 year old not only shouldn't know about sex, but also is ignorant that gay people exist. We need to keep that quiet, knowing that people love people will... what? WHAT? None of them can tell me what aside from vague mutterings about loving dogs. Like, they get a glassy look in their eyes and start picturing it, like gay people are the sick weirdos when they can't stop thinking about dog sex.

I can put up with most things, like the Liberals thinking that building an uncosted road through protected wetlands to a port that is almost at functional capacity is a good idea. But stepping on minorities just because gets my goat. And One Nation is running around talking about reducing crime like you can just -reduce crime- without doing bugger all about the economy.

Who the hell has a plan for the economy, this state is hosed. Governments need to think long term, and they just bloody well don't. At least Labor want to diversify the range of industries in WA, even if their plan is dodgey. And what do I hear about the greens? Nothing. Except an awesome tagline, but they're making no headway whatsoever and are only seen as an environmental fringe group with people legitimately saying they're an insane group of radicals who will eat your babies and burn the state to the ground.

This from people in hi-vis gear who keep claiming they're FIFO workers but when you ask them where they're based they tell you they haven't had a job for 6 months and are actually on centrelink living in their lovely McMansion and driving their expensive cars whilst racking up credit card debts completely oblivious to the doom that is their future looming closer and closer. Mining is not going to pick up the way it has in the past, not soon, not now. The projects are built, they can run on skeleton staff, we've known it from the beginning. How are they so dense?

One more thing. When driverless cars exist, and they will. What do we do with all the unemployed uber/taxi/truck/bus drivers?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Konomex posted:

One more thing. When driverless cars exist automated jobs exist, and they will. What do we do with all the unemployed uber/taxi/truck/bus drivers humans?

I raised this at a union council meeting a few years ago and people laughed at me and then started riffing on me about robots.

e: like I specifically raised automated warehousing and specifically ammonia based cold storage with robotic picking (bc ammonia cold is easy to sell as being green, but it's poo poo to work in so you replace your dudes with machines and no one's going to care) and got treated like a crackpot. Guess what exact loving warehouse just opened in Australia with 20 maintenance guys doing 150 people's jobs?

JBP fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Mar 3, 2017

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

JBP posted:

I raised this at a union council meeting a few years ago and people laughed at me and then started riffing on me about robots.

e: like I specifically raised automated warehousing and specifically ammonia based cold storage with robotic picking (bc ammonia cold is easy to sell as being green, but it's poo poo to work in so you replace your dudes with machines and no one's going to care) and got treated like a crackpot. Guess what exact loving warehouse just opened in Australia with 20 maintenance guys doing 150 people's jobs?

How can you look at supermarkets and factories in the last ten years and laugh off automation?

DeathMuffin
May 25, 2004

Cake or Death

Konomex posted:

or are there a subset of bigots purposely lying and putting out misinformation about how SafeSchools is teaching children incest and beastiality is wrong and 'oh my god, pre-schoolers shouldn't be learning about putting your dick in a toaster!!'.

This, and then a whole bunch of other people who are squicked out by the thought of queer people taking up on it - with a side of "You wouldn't want YOUR child to be one of them". The Australian religious right just copies its big brother in the US, with less success because well, Australia just isn't anywhere near as religious as the states.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Konomex posted:

One more thing. When driverless cars exist, and they will. What do we do with all the unemployed uber/taxi/truck/bus drivers?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Konomex posted:

How is SafeSchools even an issue for people? Is it actually people legitimately becoming confused or are there a subset of bigots purposely lying and putting out misinformation about how SafeSchools is teaching children incest and beastiality is wrong and 'oh my god, pre-schoolers shouldn't be learning about putting your dick in a toaster!!'.

Are they that dense? I know they're that dense, but really? How?

Yes, also these are the same people who also pump out misinformation about abortion rights/same sex marriage aswell

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Konomex posted:

Automation is absolutely a thing that needs to be worried about and addressed RE: labor rights, but driverless cars is absolutely the wrong part to be addressing because it's totally unfeasible to roll them out to any significant level in the near future, it would require a much more gradual shift. The only company really pushing for it to happen soon are Uber, who are currently falling apart for other reasons (but probably-stealing the tech for their driverless cars and then rushing their implementation probably didn't help). Automation is a much more real and immediate fear to to other industries.

Uber, for the record, are most likely pushing the driverless cars far more than they seem to be ready for because they see it as the most feasible way to become solvent. They've never really found a way to make money, especially for how fast and insistently they've grown.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/04/middle-class-revolt-how-pauline-hanson-took-her-message-beyond-the-battlers

quote:

A solicitor who runs an inner Brisbane law firm tells Guardian Australia he will consider voting One Nation in part because of Hanson’s communication style.

“She’ll just give it to you straight. I think people appreciate that,” he says.

Despite property searches showing the lawyer holds 18 properties that were collectively worth $1.6m more than a decade ago, he says he doesn’t think of himself as “middle-class” because he is from an immigrant Italian family.

“My father came here and picked up a pick and shovel and worked like a dog and made some dough. That’s the type of immigrants we should still be trying to get.”

In news that will surprise few in the thread, rather than being the desperate forgotten unemployed, one nation voters are actually just irredeemable shitbags.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

You see, class is not what you have now but what your family used to have 3+ generations ago.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Appropriately it is the day of the Sydney Mardi Gras. Sex education has always been a wowzer hot button issue. The age at which people start having sex is a really hard area to get accurate data on but:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/european-sex-survey-teens-from-germany-iceland-ditch-virginity-early-a-454492.html

quote:

A newly-released World Health Organization (WHO) report on sexual habits among teenagers in 26 European countries reveals that German teens are quick off the mark when it comes to losing their cherry; the average age at which Germans -- both boys and girls -- first have sex is 16.2. Only teenagers in Iceland lose their virginity earlier, at an average age of 15.7. Of the countries surveyed, Slovakia had the tardiest teens, who were on average a mature 18 when they first got it on. Of course, health professionals tend to play down the significance of comparisons when it comes to sexual activity. In remarks reminiscent of the famous quality-over-quantity take on male endowment, the WHO's Gunta Lazdane commented, "It's not the age that counts, it's when young people are ready for it." And German girls are apparently ready earlier than their male peers. The report reveals that 33.5 percent of 15-year-old girls in Germany have had sex, while only 22.5 percent of boys of that age have divested themselves of their virginal status. The age of consent in Germany is 14.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/spring-fever/

quote:

The case for starting sex education in kindergartenBY SASKIA DE MELKER May 27, 2015 at 1:44 PM EST

Teacher Janneke van den Heuvel leads her 8-year old students in a group discussion during Spring Fever week in the Netherlands. “Who here has been in love?” Anniek Pheifer asks a crowd of Dutch elementary school students. It’s a Spring morning in Utrecht, and the St. Jan de Doper elementary school gym is decked in heart-shaped balloons and streamers. Pheifer and Pepijn Gunneweg are hosts of a kids television program in the Netherlands, and they’re performing a song about having a crush. Kids giggle at the question. Hands — little and bigger — shoot up. Welcome to “Spring Fever” week in primary schools across the Netherlands, the week of focused sex ed classes… for 4-year olds. Of course, it’s not just for 4-year-olds. Eight-year-olds learn about self-image and gender stereotypes. 11-year-olds discuss sexual orientation and contraceptive options. But in the Netherlands, the approach, known as “comprehensive sex education,” starts as early as age 4.

The results speak for themselves. The nations with the best outcomes of sexual health do early and comprehensive education and mysteriously have no spiralling rates of gayness and deviant behaviour.

This is a symptom of a larger malaise. We live in an age where this information is readily at your finger tips BUT counter narratives dominate the public discourse. Ray Hadley speaks utter bullshit on every subject. Bullshit that a simple google search would debunk immediately. He is still in a job because people want to believe the bullshit. It fits their hosed up toxic world view. A toxic hosed up world view that perpetrates itself into the next generations. The cover of the Tele today complained about whinging millennials who have it so much better than their parents. On what actual metric :shrug: nobody either knows or cares.

And as to sleeping better at night?

https://victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

quote:

Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

Worse, in the majority of the most serious end of that the perpetrators are close family members, friends of the family or people in a position of trust. It is this abuse of trust and trusted bonds that is the most damaging to the victims. Reporting rates are also known to be low. Hardly a surprise when the progress of charges leads to a minute conviction rate. So yeah the sleeping part? Self medicate.

Early sex education is one way to equip children to deal with both repulsing unwanted sexual activity and finding the pathways to reporting it. Now why would a church want to stop that?

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Cleretic posted:

Automation is absolutely a thing that needs to be worried about and addressed RE: labor rights, but driverless cars is absolutely the wrong part to be addressing because it's totally unfeasible to roll them out to any significant level in the near future, it would require a much more gradual shift. The only company really pushing for it to happen soon are Uber, who are currently falling apart for other reasons (but probably-stealing the tech for their driverless cars and then rushing their implementation probably didn't help). Automation is a much more real and immediate fear to to other industries.

Uber, for the record, are most likely pushing the driverless cars far more than they seem to be ready for because they see it as the most feasible way to become solvent. They've never really found a way to make money, especially for how fast and insistently they've grown.
The argument that we need to reform our welfare system because of automation always gives me the shits.

Aside from humanity always finding a new problem to work on once we've solved an earlier one, which we will do again once cars and factories are automated, we need to reform our welfare system now and for reasons that have nothing to do with automation. Arguments for welfare reform in a world with robots are just as applicable in a world without them.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

open24hours posted:

The argument that we need to reform our welfare system because of automation always gives me the shits.

Aside from humanity always finding a new problem to work on once we've solved an earlier one, which we will do again once cars and factories are automated, we need to reform our welfare system now and for reasons that have nothing to do with automation. Arguments for welfare reform in a world with robots are just as applicable in a world without them.

My only thought with regard to the "new problem" is that a post-automation world just involves us solving bigger problems, such as mass space travel and population. If we can spend the rest of human existence solving that without consuming Earth in the process, we'll be fine.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Think big. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Cartoon posted:

And as to sleeping better at night?

https://victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

Worse, in the majority of the most serious end of that the perpetrators are close family members, friends of the family or people in a position of trust. It is this abuse of trust and trusted bonds that is the most damaging to the victims. Reporting rates are also known to be low. Hardly a surprise when the progress of charges leads to a minute conviction rate. So yeah the sleeping part? Self medicate.

Early sex education is one way to equip children to deal with both repulsing unwanted sexual activity and finding the pathways to reporting it. Now why would a church want to stop that?

gently caress you, you couldn't of lied to me? I teach like, 100 kids.

As to automation. I realise no one is sticking automation in a truck right now. But there are a lot of truck drivers in Australia, and it is an inevitable direction the transport industry will go. You can drive those things constantly with no real breaks and no need for coked up drivers. It's not something we should be putting solutions in place when the first driverless truck starts rolling around the roads. We need to start building capacity for these people to transition to other industries sooner rather than later. Because if I had a pile of cash, that is where I would be investing it.

I'm not even talking about welfare here, I feel they're two separate issues. Yes, welfare needs reform and I'd really like to see a universal basic income put into place for everyone. But people want to do things, so we need to diversify our industries that don't rely on automation just so we're not all crazy bored.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
I just got an email from my state MP, who was one of the staunchest anti abortion rights people, and it's a mess. Claims that the second bill to decriminalise abortion would mean women didn't need medical oversight in order to obtain an abortion, or could be done via illegal drugs (could be done already, i guess?)

The kicker is this line.

Christian Rowan, LNP MP posted:

The most recent Parliamentary Committee report made it very clear, that if a woman in Queensland wants or needs an abortion she can obtain one safely through her doctor.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Isn't this really a "technical" thing anyway, the existing law has a loophole wide enough to drive a truck through doesn't it?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Dirst Fog:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

He's like a young Russ Hinze

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

quote:

A police officer who kicked, punched and stomped on a man after he was involved in a high-speed crash during a pursuit in Newcastle has been found not guilty of assault after the prosecution failed to prove he knew what he was doing.

Senior constable Christopher Charles Fullick, 37, had raised the defence of "automatism" as a result of post-traumatic amnesia, claiming he had no memory of the incident, or the next 10 minutes, after he was involved in a crash with the fleeing vehicle that "nearly killed" him.

Police in-car video captured the pursuit through the suburb of Hamilton, the near-fatal crash and then Mr Fullick sprinting from his vehicle and assaulting the driver, Anthony Kirk, 29, as he was being restrained by other police officers about 11pm on January 27 last year.

After a lengthy investigation, Mr Fullick was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault.

But on the second day of a hearing in Newcastle Local Court on Friday, and at the conclusion of the prosecution case, Magistrate Andrew Eckhold acquitted Mr Fullick of both charges.

Mr Fullick's defence team of barristers Paul Rosser, QC, and Michael Weightman, and solicitor Stuart Gray had provided expert evidence from a neurosurgeon, a neurologist and a psychologist who opined that the police officer was acting as an "automaton" at the time of the assault. The prosecution called psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Adams, who couldn't rule out the possibility that Mr Fullick was in an automatistic state at the time.

That became the crucial part of the case, with Mr Eckhold dismissing the charges because the prosecution had failed to "negatise" the defence of automatism.

During the first day of the hearing, Magistrate Eckhold was shown in-car video from another pursuing police car that was behind Mr Kirk as he sped away from police on January 27 last year.

After travelling through a number of Newcastle suburbs, the video shows Mr Kirk's car heading west on Veda Street before he turns right into Samdon Street, speeds through a give way sign at Denison Street and then careers into the intersection of Belford Street.

At the exact moment, Mr Fullick's police car flashes into screen heading west on Belford Street and the two cars collide, sending the fleeing vehicle spinning out-of-control before it comes to rest on the footpath out the front of the Hamilton Car Centre. The estimated speed of Mr Kirk's car was 85km/h, the court heard, as he hurtled through a red light on a blind corner and was milliseconds from killing himself, his passenger or those in the police car he collided with.

Police then swarm into the screen, attempting to grab the driver and passengers out of the vehicle.

A few seconds later Mr Fullick can be seen sprinting into shot, landing a kick on the driver before bending down and appearing to throw a few punches at the man.

"There is a kick, three punches and a stomp," Mr Fullick's barrister, Paul Rosser, QC, told Mr Eckhold.

The police-in car video meant the assault itself was not in dispute, and instead it was a question of whether "automatism" was demonstrated or not.

And after initially saying the hearing would run for four days, Mr Eckhold was left with no doubt that the defence of automatism could not be excluded after hearing just the prosecution case.

After the decision, Mr Gray said the defence had served on the prosecution a large amount of evidence that suggested Mr Fullick was not culpable.

"The defence served a comprehensive series of expert opinions on the prosecution to the effect that Mr Fullick was acting as an automaton while suffering from post-traumatic amnesia," Mr Gray said.

"Ultimately, the magistrate found the prosecution could not negatise this."

Automatism is a rarely used criminal defence and is concerned with involuntariness as opposed to any question of mental illness.

Unless the Crown proves beyond reasonable doubt that the act of the accused was subject to the control and direction of his will, then he must be acquitted because no offence has been committed, the law states.

The defence has applied for costs in the matter, with a hearing to be held in June.

Mr Fullick had been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the legal proceedings.

Just so everyone know automatism defences NEVER work and never get run for this reason. That this worked at all is insanely rare and a huge what the actual gently caress. This is most likely criminal victim therefore judge didnt care.

Edit: its usually used in cases of sleepwalkers who assault or kill while sleeping.

Lid fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Mar 4, 2017

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
and police wonder why some people think they're loving scum

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

snaeksikn posted:

I’ve never dealt with Centrelink before in my life so I don’t really know the best way for someone to get traction with the bastards.

Your best bet is generally heading in to the centre if it's at all possible. Other than that you've just got to slug it out, as loving frustrating that gets.

Lid posted:

Just so everyone know automatism defences NEVER work and never get run for this reason. That this worked at all is insanely rare and a huge what the actual gently caress. This is most likely criminal victim therefore judge didnt care.

Why are none of the police officers who held the loving guy down as he got beaten up not part of the trial?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
So if he's prone to automatism he can't be a police officer any more right? Right?

• Locked thread