Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Philly wining also fucks the Vikings on the second round pick 3 spots. ahahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
N: Jerry Jones' daughter Charlotte, who works for the team as Chief Brand Officer, has forbidden her father, Jerry Jones and brother, Stephen Jones, from using Twitter.

quote:

“Well the others are not on it because I do not trust them to be on it. I am in charge of the brand so I’ve gotta have just a mild bit of control. So it’s a good thing they don’t know how to do it so that I don’t have to worry about what I’m going to wake up to unlike the others that frequent our locker room.”

V: NFL Brand Manager of the fuckin year right there, though I have to admit that it probably robs us of a good hundred pages of back-and-forth humor during a given season

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If Jerry had Twitter the Cowboys would never get another draft pick again because of tampering.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I googled Charlotte Jones and was not disappointed :quagmire:

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

TheChirurgeon posted:

N: Jerry Jones' daughter Charlotte, who works for the team as Chief Brand Officer, has forbidden her father, Jerry Jones and brother, Stephen Jones, from using Twitter.

V: NFL Brand Manager of the fuckin year right there, though I have to admit that it probably robs us of a good hundred pages of back-and-forth humor during a given season

Charlotte and Stephen own. And will soon literally own.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CowboyKid posted:

Charlotte and Stephen own. And will soon literally own.
You predict the death of the Lich King?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Eli Wiggum posted:

I googled Charlotte Jones and was not disappointed :quagmire:

Google apparently knows my NFL searching habits too well, I just get a bunch of pictures of the Charlotte Jones we're talking about.

Unless that's you're thing. Which, hey, cool, she's doing alright for 50.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bad Moon posted:

So much special teams chat, my suspicions have been raised. He has infiltrated our forums. Belichick! Reveal yourself! Your dark powers have no sway here!

Like Belichick would have cool fat Jag avatar. :colbert:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

You predict the death of the Lich King?

Johnnie Walker Blue Label is high class embalming fluid.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Is Bill a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is Bill a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays?

I'm curious about that logo, doesn't look like any of their affiliates' from a cursory Googling.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If the bengals draft that loving running back ima be salty as gently caress.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I'm curious about that logo, doesn't look like any of their affiliates' from a cursory Googling.

Johns Hopkins.

Marklar fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 4, 2017

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Good luck with that, fellas

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/837500286004514816

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Marklar posted:

Johns Hopkins.

I wonder what the relationship is there. They have a good Lacrosse program?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It pisses me off that those men at the "Bengals" (tigers actually if you look it up) who probably like to smell rotten eggs, by the way, keep making calls trying to trade AJ McCarron for Jake Long when the guy they mean to be asking about is Kyle Long and they have significantly overestimated the value of their young backup in the first place. and by the way, Duke Tobin? how about this question: "did duke win?" This is The basketball meme applied to Cincinnati's Director of Player Personnel. the answer is no.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
AJ McCarron would have won the texans at least two more playoff games in the last two years if they'd drafted him so I mean come on he's gotta be worth at least something. You take him over Ryan Fitzpatrick or Hoyer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Without a dumb offer on the table they would genuinely rather be able to keep him around for one more season

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Apparently! It's almost like asking him a question about a punter from the 1950's

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Cavauro posted:

It pisses me off that those men at the "Bengals" (tigers actually if you look it up) who probably like to smell rotten eggs, by the way, keep making calls trying to trade AJ McCarron for Jake Long when the guy they mean to be asking about is Kyle Long and they have significantly overestimated the value of their young backup in the first place. and by the way, Duke Tobin? how about this question: "did duke win?" This is The basketball meme applied to Cincinnati's Director of Player Personnel. the answer is no.

Is AJ McCarron the one responsible for that pick-6 to Big Play Willie Gay that featured an excessive celebration penalty that went on for like 10 minutes and culminated in Gay crawl-walking on his knees while wildly swinging his arms to Joey Porter, who mimicked him? That was the best thing, and I'm really glad that happened. I still laugh when I think about it. Like right now.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Someone would give a second for him.

If Tyrod stays in Buffalo then Hue might make a sweet desperate trade.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

One of Bill's kids got a lax scholarship, I think. Pretty sure it wasn't Johns Hopkins tho

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

One of Bill's kids got a lax scholarship, I think. Pretty sure it wasn't Johns Hopkins tho

Steve Belichick, went to Rutgers and coincidentally the Patriots drafting a million players from Rutgers during those years. He's currently the safeties coach for the Patriots

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'm pretty sure it was Rutgers, actually

e: f,b

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Kalli posted:

Steve Belichick, went to Rutgers and coincidentally the Patriots drafting a million players from Rutgers during those years. He's currently the safeties coach for the Patriots

are we sure this is really bill's spawn

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Kalli posted:

Kinda looks like PFTCommenter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Is AJ McCarron the one responsible for that pick-6 to Big Play Willie Gay that featured an excessive celebration penalty that went on for like 10 minutes and culminated in Gay crawl-walking on his knees while wildly swinging his arms to Joey Porter, who mimicked him? That was the best thing, and I'm really glad that happened. I still laugh when I think about it. Like right now.

yeah

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kalli posted:

What's his forum handle?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

whiteyfats posted:

What's his forum handle?
5ringMmmbop

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Repost from old thread (d'oh):

Hope this wasn't covered elsewhere, but it was interesting to see a broader take on the Will Smith murder case: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/2/14770996/state-of-louisiana-vs-cardell-hayes

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Repost from old thread (d'oh):

Hope this wasn't covered elsewhere, but it was interesting to see a broader take on the Will Smith murder case: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/2/14770996/state-of-louisiana-vs-cardell-hayes

:smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I've never seen that but I want to :stare:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Im laughing about it now

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it edges out sio moore and khalil mack celebrating their sack like 10 yards in the backfield and having to burn a timeout

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

https://gifs.com/gif/762Mm8

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yoooo, read this article about the combine experience by Geoff Schwartz:

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/how-to-survive-the-nfl-combine/

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My team's former GM...

https://twitter.com/MarkdominikESPN/status/838185083928367104

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005