Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Grittybeard posted:

Either addiction is a hell of a thing, or Dan Snyder is a hell of a thing. We don't really know for sure which it is.

It could be both.

According to Deadspin, Chris Cooley said on the radio that he was told McCloughan's drinking again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I dont have it bookmarked or anything but someone posted a before/after picture of him before the alcoholism hit him hard and after he got out of rehab the first time. The difference was stark.

I used to look about ten years younger than my age until I spent several years in a swimming pool of vodka. Now I'm 32, sober seven years and I look like I'm pushing 40. Turns out that being toasted and dehydrated every day does terrible things to your skin, who knew?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

sirtommygunn posted:

They'd be a scary team if they weren't even more talented when it comes to wasting those draft picks.

I remember Bears fans freaking the gently caress out about giving up two first-rounders for Cutler. I was like, "Uh, have you seen Jerry Angelo's drafting?"

• Locked thread