Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a pretty drastic response to losing to the Packers once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Rumors floating about that Samantha Ponder could be taking over for Chris Berman

http://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/03/05/espn-sunday-nfl-countdown-replacement-chris-berman-sam-ponder

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

kiimo posted:

I am telling you I'd be okay with the Chiefs not making the Superbowl in the next three years of the winner is Tony Romo-led Texans. Cowboy fans would lose their minds.

As long as it's the Texans defeating the Cowboys on the power of a Tony Romo held field goal

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

You are confused. Hillary got Trump elected.

Really it was whoever came up with the brilliant campaign strategy of making "Anyone who votes for Trump is a racist rear end in a top hat!" their one and only talking point

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

aperion posted:

so his jersey hasn't arrived yet?

That's him in his safe space after international women's day

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Does it have to be, does Miami scuttle this, or are the Vegas Rat Pack now official?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alaois posted:

I, too, hail from Muscle Shoals *flexes*

Are you mocking the hit recording capital of the world?

• Locked thread