Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It pisses me off that those men at the "Bengals" (tigers actually if you look it up) who probably like to smell rotten eggs, by the way, keep making calls trying to trade AJ McCarron for Jake Long when the guy they mean to be asking about is Kyle Long and they have significantly overestimated the value of their young backup in the first place. and by the way, Duke Tobin? how about this question: "did duke win?" This is The basketball meme applied to Cincinnati's Director of Player Personnel. the answer is no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Without a dumb offer on the table they would genuinely rather be able to keep him around for one more season

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Is AJ McCarron the one responsible for that pick-6 to Big Play Willie Gay that featured an excessive celebration penalty that went on for like 10 minutes and culminated in Gay crawl-walking on his knees while wildly swinging his arms to Joey Porter, who mimicked him? That was the best thing, and I'm really glad that happened. I still laugh when I think about it. Like right now.

yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*fake and very funny puppet voice* The salary cap is already 47 million dollars more than it was when brock osweiler came into the league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

His Nude rear end was shown on here.and it was actually very big with a lot of fat on it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

overtime should go to the first team to score twice in a row, and then get the ball a third time without the other team scoring at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Stefen Djordjevic

the film one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is bolts from the blue any good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

each jersey should be the same exact color of that mans current pee, using nanomachines coupled with the latest led paneling technology. tackling is no longer allowed on thursday nights, and the awareness of becoming safely hydrated at all times will grow very much faster than a quick runner of the NFL Combine 40 Yard Dash. thank You

• Locked thread