Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Grandma Gate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Either addiction is a hell of a thing, or Dan Snyder is a hell of a thing. We don't really know for sure which it is.

It could be both.

Bruce Allen is probably a poo poo head too.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

the aristocrats!

Sign Tebow you fuckheads.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Dan Snyder hires shitheads to be in charge, more at 11.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

My first hangover was when I was 16. Its not that hard.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

This seems to me like Mayock wants visit DC on someone else's dime for weekend.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.eafdf1165c7a

quote:

“There was an article today, it was reported, that NFL owners don’t want to pick him up because they don’t want to get a nasty tweet from Donald Trump, do you believe that?” Trump said to a cheering crowd.

It's more likely that every NFL owner looks at him and sees failed USFL owner and not president of the united states.

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 21, 2017

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Ah, right. AFL still around.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Pull up, thread.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

pasaluki posted:

If it is said a team has to have really good WRs and a really good oline, for a QB to suddenly become good, then you don't have much of a QB.

MrLogan posted:

The Kirk Cousins Conundrum.

*Takes a dump on the field in a primetime game*
"Well if he just HAD A RUNNING GAME"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

TMZ sports is requesting a budget increase as we speak.

• Locked thread