Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

a neat cape posted:

The Seahawks losing an afc championship is impressive

You don't remember how we all time-traveled back to 1984?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Azhais posted:

Are you mocking the hit recording capital of the world?

I don't see how that's making fun of Detroit in any way... :confused:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Seahawks quickly lure Bernard Pollard out of retirement and sign "Meli Anning" as a backup QB.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Thankfully this (just barely) failed: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/30/15121592/greg-hardy-salt-lake-screaming-eagles-fan-vote-dumb

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Of course that's what you'd say... :pedo:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Adrian Peterson embodies the Patriot Way perfectly though

Let's see...

*People either love or hate the Pats. People either love or hate AP.
*Pats organization has shown no remorse over SpyGate. AP has shown no remorse over child abuse.
*Pats were 1 game away from 19-0 (thanks Giants). AP was 9 yards away from single season rushing record.

Sounds like they were made for each other.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

fsif posted:

Bills really shooting for the stars in 2017:

https://twitter.com/danfetes/status/848919639145021440

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

warcrimes posted:

That term may convey the idea that I think he's not good, which is silly. He's an all time great but needs an AP-centric offense to really shine. He doesn't pass block(you understand that this is a huge problem, right?) and doesn't really catch the ball out of the backfield, a big part of the Raiders offense.

Lynch has experience from the pistol, offset and I-formations, the Raiders run these and use the pistol a LOT. He's a plus pass blocker and a much better receiver. Carr likes to throw to his backs. On the fluff side, he's from Oakland, lives in Oakland and has always wanted to play for the Raiders, I think there'd be some extra motivation there.

I don't remember Lynch being all that great at pass blocking; I seem to recall subbed him out quite a bit when the play required a pass blocking RB.

Definitely a good receiver though.

• Locked thread