Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

I'm surprised that it is considered controversial, but every American should accept as fact that there exists a demonstrable history of firewater being bad for Redskins.

:biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Blitz7x posted:

et tu mia

That's great and all but why should I care about Wiz Khalfia's sister?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Any recommendations for me to drink tonight so that I can forget that Gettleman's only big free agent splash ever was Matt loving Kalil?

Inb4 bleach and anti-freeze. I don't want to die until i see the blown block that ends Jameis's career.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

My hangover cure was BC powder dissolved in Bojangles sweet tea.

I can no longer get either one of those in the north and I am now old so my hangovers are absolutely terrible.

Whatever you do, don't get old and off yourself if you ever get older than 35.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

quote:

JA_DiTata:

@evansilva #Redskins updated skill-position corps:

QB Who even
RB Cares anymore
WR we are doomed
WR Fire Allen & Synder
WR Crowder
TE Reed

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I will never forget that drop of his to lose the game vs the Steelers when Fitzmagic was alive in Buffalo.

quote:

@StevieJohnson13: "I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

Yup

https://youtu.be/OqwKRF2Xq6w

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

This is the most correct answer. B Hop was a hell of an athlete in a one on one sport. He was an active pro fighter for roughly 26 years.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Also apparently they are discussing a ban on leaping over players to block FG attempts.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

a neat cape posted:

Stop engaging

But this is gonna be the time I give a sick iceburn and everyone will slow clap at my awesomeness and it'll be different this time over the next 20-40 lovely posts

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

There is no god, only pure Duffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Bad Moon posted:

Oh god I ate too much shrimp what have I done

We eating so many shrimp, we getting iodine poisoning.

• Locked thread