Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Late but lmao at phili giving the titans Murray for free :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

whypick1 posted:

Jones is Palpatine, Snyder is Vader, York is Ren.

vader was good at one point though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

89 posted:

He's arguably the WR3. He had to be the WR1 in a disgusting SF offense. Wentz is on a different planet that Gabbert and Kaepernick are on. I still think it's an observation to keep in mind that Torrey and Crabtree had the EXACT same numbers in their last 2 years in SF. Crabtree worked out pretty okay in Oakland to say the least.

Also, it's huge that Alshon & Torrey are coming in as they are veteran WRs with success. Previously, the oldest WR on the roster was...Jordan Matthews at 25 years old.

Now, needless to say, if Corey Davis or Mike Williams are still on the board in the draft, we better take their rear end. Even over our glaring CB need.

Crabtree is better than Torrey and always has been

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

pubic works project posted:

https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/842941992854323200

That would be kinda dumb since they have Yeldon and spent money on Ivory...

Lmao never change jags

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

John Brown posted:

This is what folks said about Zeke, and before you mention Jordan Howard, I'm pretty sure the former will be around for much longer. Hopefully the Cowboys situation can make NFL execs realize that an all-pro RB can make life much easier for grooming a young QB.

The cowboys also have a line that can block the jags dont

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Vikings should sign kaep so he can own the packers twice this year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
a lot of people in this thread slandering the excellence that was rookie rg3 and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol if you think the raiders are as bad as the colts are right now

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Luck is average at best and Carr is really mediocre

Fixed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Volkerball posted:

They're definitely not as bad as the colts because they have a much better qb.

Carr is being carried by Cooper and Crabtree and plays with a Alex Smith mentality despite having a rocket

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Those two were among the league leaders in dropped balls and Carr is as funslinger as it gets.

Well yeah they drop a lot because he throws it 5 yards in front of him full strength

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Phobeste posted:

I wonder if there's another team that's talked up as having a possibly great quarterback that needs a better supporting cast and defense. I wonder if he plays in blue and has a mustache 🤔

I don't think anyone is thinking paxton lynch is going to be great so no

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Phobeste posted:

No the guy I'm thinking of took a saying wishing him success in public performance too literally

nah teddy was never going to be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If these set of circumstances happened in favor of my team they would have won I tell you

• Locked thread