Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If Jerry had Twitter the Cowboys would never get another draft pick again because of tampering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Kalli posted:

Steve Belichick, went to Rutgers and coincidentally the Patriots drafting a million players from Rutgers during those years. He's currently the safeties coach for the Patriots

Kinda looks like PFTCommenter.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

McDermott seems like a fun guy to have around at parties.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Especially considering nobody wants to go to the Probowl anymore. QBs just need to have an average season and they'll make it to the Probowl. You would think Cutler would've gotten in at least once.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

GaussianCopula posted:

He did... with the Broncos in 2008

I meant with the Bears.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

My go to hangover cure is stare at the ceiling until the pain goes away.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Intruder posted:

The Superbowl pregame was getting his foot in the door I guess

Yeah, just dipping his toe in the water.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

They will never get NFL media credentials again at this rate. Truly the bad boys of capitol J Journalism.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

a neat cape posted:

Tennis players playing at advanced ages are super impressive because the prime of the sport is so much younger. Federer winning the Aussie Open was amazing. It's just not as taxing as some of the other sports mentioned.

It's not a shot at Tennis, which is a cool and good sport

All sports are cool and good. You're right that the impressiveness of the feat is directly related to the age of the competition. Like if you're an Olympic gymnast at 28 it's more impressive than being a QB at 38.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I stand corrected. I don't know who I feel worse for, the people playing or the surprisingly large number of people in the stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I hardly ever post in TFF and even I know that you should never engage LWB.

• Locked thread