Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean yeah laugh now but the other name on their list is Daltos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man you're putting a lot of eggs in a 1 year contract basket

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

89 posted:

People that are under rating Philly's signing of Alshon & Torrey clearly didn't watch 16 games with Agholor and Green-Beckham on the outside.

While you clearly haven't watched Smith and Jeffrey outside of madden for 2+ years

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That being said they do have talent, it's just you're banking against their most recent demonstrations of ability.

Id be jumping for joy if Kelvin Benjamin was traded for Miami but that's because I missed watching how bad he's become.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Jeffery

andey

If you think I'm fixing that on an iPhone that actually recognized the name Joffrey then you're nuts

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah a lot of our screens hit Cameron or Landry. They barely worked minutes the badass Landry busting through 3 dudes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He also stood after he realized he was being cut

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoops way off my bad

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ice cream party at the Benjamin household!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Curious when we trade Landry.

He's been demanding 14 million per season so uh yeah. That's a lot.

Maybe 4/50/28

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

No way he's traded IMO

He's exactly what Gase wants

I really just don't like paying a dude who doesn't take over games like Julio or Brown

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ross is a pretty great owner who refused to hold an entire region hostage and was quoted as saying "Ill pay for the renovations to bring Super Bowls to Miami. I've got the money" and he did.

Sorry Las Vegas is too stupid to reject such a terrible deal. Lol at anyone who lacks enough reading comprehension to realize gee this tax won't only hurt tourists! And it's only a percent! What a win! Time to buy some lottery tickets ! *breathes heavy through mouth*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah seriously lol loving tennis

It's obviously Howe and possibly Jagr if he can go 2-3 more years. It's so much more impressive than tennis

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
In a physically demanding game with brutal contact.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Tennis owns and I'm surprised you don't know that when all your country club buddies play

I do. It's why I'm laughing. I grew up playing tennis. It's obviously a great sport but if we're talking "what sport is impressive to play at age 50" it's not tennis.

That would be like saying a kicker at 42 and a QB at 42 would be the same. Not even close.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

I think it's funny people accuse Moorer of taking a dive when if you watch the fight not only does George pretty clearly catch him right before the final KO punch (his hands just drop like a foot), after the KO you can clearly see Moorer's eyes are just glass at that point

I still maintain big George was a better boxer than Ali and it took a perfect storm of circumstance for him to lose that fight

Playing professional style tennis is absolutely impressive to play at 50. If you're talking about those older guys who just return everything like a backboard or something but never hit any winners or drop shots and just try to outlast you, sure

(those fuckers eat me alive since I'm more of a ground stroke and volley player and suck at drop shots so I can't really force them to move and they just lob it over me if I go to the net)

"Most impressive". Sorry. I thought context was implied. It's impressive crushing it at 50 but Jagr is just leaps and bounds above

It isn't tennis.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Honestly that's awesome because it sounds like friendly trash talk

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sweet lord if you trade over a 5 for him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol 10-6 and we led only 30% of the time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol a comp pick for DJ HAYDEN holy poo poo WC

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
One dimensional?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Volkerball posted:

You wouldn't really have to cater the offense to him. Just run enough singleback to keep the defense guessing whether it's a run or a pass when you line up in that formation. The plays are already there. Then you let Jackson, Hudson, and Osemele do work 15 carries a game. By the 4th the middle of the field would be a trainwreck, if AP can stay healthy and be physical. It's the same way I'd expect them to use Lynch.

This is the reasonable non homer response. What part of Lynch's game translates better that AdP? He's versatile as hell and will only be used 10-15 touches a game MAX. How is it not even debatable? Because Lynch is likely who they sign?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol

"You understand this is a problem right?"
Great way to start a discussion

And I disagree with a few things in your assessment but at this point I think they're usinf either back for 10 touches a game so you're building up a huge case for nothing

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 3, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

i am not intelligent enough to discuss most things

That's what makes discussing them/it fun Ehud. I just let people do the work for me.

You understand this is a post on a forum on SA, right?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol war crimes getting just hammered at every condescending turn

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sarcasm lost? IN TFF?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol facts

• Locked thread