Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Slow down, Time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If the Chiefs were Red and White I'd be so happy. The yellow is indeed terrible.

:barf:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Color me not-shocked that the Gronk Bus has a stripper pole.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

beejay posted:

You know what, gently caress the Bears.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Uh, I'd be interested in both Stevie Johnson and Brandon Flowers.

WTF

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I guess that makes sense considering his size and weight.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WOOOO!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That's why she had Golden Tate's arms be a stand-in.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

Titans fan gets 2017 AFCS Champion Tattoo

:laffo:

More reasonable than the Lions SB champ guy I guess

I don't want to sound too presumptuous about Tennessee fans but what does it say on his arm after "KK"

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It just occurred to me that I don't think they even make hats for division champions. And you can take a hat off.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

Removing names from lockers and replacing them with numbers, no names on jerseys either, also no decal on helmet until you EARN it

We're gonna need a montage

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Um what was the point

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The wishbone was a wonder to behold back in the day.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

wandler20 posted:

You were ahead of your time. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, that poo poo is a life saver.

When I know I'm going to be drinking a lot (like camping, ski trips, vegas, etc.) I literally drink pedialyte mixed with vodka because I'm all about efficiency.

Man that poo poo works.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So long, Dontari Poe. I wish you were the exception but yo done broke your back.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am telling you I'd be okay with the Chiefs not making the Superbowl in the next three years of the winner is Tony Romo-led Texans. Cowboy fans would lose their minds.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Justin Houston is going to destroy Romo's back in week 1 if he goes to the Broncos.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This thread makes me miss both Priest Holmes and Jamaal Charles.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

People with high tax brackets more like.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You guys. Charles is broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I agree that Houston may be the #1 spot in the NFL for kaepernick to anger fans.

• Locked thread