Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Cowboys don't/didn't have the cap space to invest at RB.Use Zeke for 5 years then get a third round comp out of it and pay Prescott after they get out of cap hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

pasaluki posted:

If it is said a team has to have really good WRs and a really good oline, for a QB to suddenly become good, then you don't have much of a QB.

The Kirk Cousins Conundrum.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

I wish they would change the rules so that players can wrap up again instead of being forced to try and knock people down using their shoulders.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

TheChirurgeon posted:

Can anyone tell me what this proposed rule change actually means?

No time outs allowed after the 2 minute warning.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Volkerball posted:

A first and a second traded for a fifth and a sixth. Good poo poo. I wanted Lotulelei, and Sheldon Richardson was right there too.

I really wanted Sheldon Richardson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

You can still have him. Cimini is floating the Jets could be interested in shopping Richardson plus a 2nd or 3rd to move back into the 1st.

I don't think we will have the cap space to extend him past a one year rental. I'd love to pair him with Mack.

• Locked thread