Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'd be okay with the Chiefs spending a 4th on Mixon, if they feel like he's able to be a functioning member of society. Basically, after the Hill pick I was upset, but I feel like time and again Big Red and Dorsey have shown me that when they "do their homework" on a guy, they're legit making sure that the guy can be mentored and become a decent human being again.

Tyreek Hill is still kinda immature and childish in some respects, but I think that given his previous actions, he is on the best possible trajectory for the state of his character and life at this point. If they feel that Mixon can be mentored and led to be the same, then so be it.

If not, gently caress 'em, I'll make jokes when the Raiders draft him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I turn 31 next week and I'm pretty sure that I can't even look at a whiskey bottle without my bones aching and all water leaving my body at this point.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

Sup turning 31 next week buddy.

I hit it Tuesday :(

I knew I had the same birthday as another Chiefs poster.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah, I've tried getting more into strength and conditioning so that I don't feel like I'm falling apart doing poo poo with the kids. I'll be 47 when the youngest ones go to college. I can make it. I can make it.

I can make it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

8 Million? HOW?!

Wonder who we restructured.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Today is the 4 year anniversary of FaxGate

And much like 4 years ago, Dumervil finds himself unemployed.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

Seeing as how the Chiefs window is closing rapidly I don't think it's an issue

Yeah man what will the chiefs do when Tamba Hali retires. That window. Phew.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Watching a real good QB behind a poo poo line is sad

Watching a mediocre one behind a mediocre line is also sad

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Chiefs color rush was just the all reds that they already wear a couple times a year anyway.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Chiefs are weird, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Daaaaaaamn

• Locked thread