Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
uh-oh...

https://twitter.com/mikegiardi/status/841116051140141056

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spintzel posted:

lol isn't Zeke in a legal battle currently for domestic abuse? I guess pulling out tiddies is one way to show you respect women and help your image

Well I can't watch the video since I'm at work, but from what I've read, she asked him to pull those tiddies out.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

warcrimes posted:

I expect they'll draft a back, more in the power back/between the tackles type with Washington and Richard on the team. Second or third day.

AP wants too much money, isn't much of a receiver and is a bad in pass pro. Charles might be good for an incentive laden deal but the Raiders have so far not shown any interest in either guy. Personally, I'd prefer to just draft a back, not a fan of FA RBs.

If money is the issue, I'd go with Charles. I feel like he'll be the cheaper of the two. If it's injury concerns, I'd probably go with AP. Their price tags are going to fall the more time goes on this offseason. I can definitely see the Raiders drafting a back in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/status/842941992854323200

That would be kinda dumb since they have Yeldon and spent money on Ivory...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sataere posted:

Yeah, because when you have superstar players like Yeldon and Ivory, how can you really improve the position. :v:

Lmao yeah I know, but I wouldn't spend the #4 back on a RB. Maybe a 3rd rounder.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

John Brown posted:

This is what folks said about Zeke, and before you mention Jordan Howard, I'm pretty sure the former will be around for much longer. Hopefully the Cowboys situation can make NFL execs realize that an all-pro RB can make life much easier for grooming a young QB.

E: In fact, that may be exactly what the Jags are thinking.

Don't trigger me like that. I wanted the Colts to take Howard in the 4th round, but nooooooooooooo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

we've already seen fournette vs NFL talent defensive fronts behind a bad line and both times bama held him to like -40 yards on 20 attempts. it was brutal and he's not a guy who can transcend zero blocking

Yeah I am not sold on Fournette at all. I watched a few LSU games this past season and he looked bad. Couldn't get anything done on the ground.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Anyone get the new Mass Effect yet?

Edit: Oops that was me thinking this was the Chat thread and trying to change the subject!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Anything that ensures they go 1-15...

Also Bowles won't make it past this season

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/846738868116213762

Lmao I love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Two SBs in a row, then two playoff runs, and each season the top defense, seahawks probably have the best chance at the SB this year too, especially with Eddie Lacy on the team

Lmao...

I've read this like 4 times and I've busted out laughing each time.

Thank you for this.

• Locked thread