Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

You predict the death of the Lich King?

Johnnie Walker Blue Label is high class embalming fluid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

-500 The seahawks cut and run

Nah, they'll call a slant at the goal line.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

the aristocrats!

They really want to overtake the Browns for sheer stupidity, don't they?

:master:

Joey Freshwater posted:

lol he's not terrible. He hasn't been good to great, definitely mediocre but he's played on some god-awful teams. You idiots are acting like he threw pics every time he took a snap. He's got a positive TD/INT ratio and a not bad QB rating.

Pretty much this but I guess my disagreeing with him being awful obviously means I think he's on par with HOF Qbs.

Also this

I think the problem with sticking up for Glennon is that he looks like a genetic mistake from some hillbilly-themed slasher movie.

I agree that his actual play is merely mediocre rather than incredibad.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 6, 2017

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Tavarin posted:

He would at least be a good return option. So of course the Bears would try and use him as a #1 option

Devin Hester redux, only less so. :effort:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

fsif posted:

I'm not sure I want to drink beer anymore.

I'm pretty sure you need to jump straight to 80+ proof for breakfast to get that perfectly pink bloated look.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

warcrimes posted:

I expect they'll draft a back, more in the power back/between the tackles type with Washington and Richard on the team. Second or third day.

AP wants too much money, isn't much of a receiver and is a bad in pass pro. Charles might be good for an incentive laden deal but the Raiders have so far not shown any interest in either guy. Personally, I'd prefer to just draft a back, not a fan of FA RBs.

Also they're both old as gently caress for running backs. The odds either one of them has a good season left in the tank are pretty bad.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

I know Denver is a popular destination in post-apocalyptic novels because of NORAD and its relative isolation but Tbh I hope it's the first to go

I mean, NORAD is going to get hit with like 10 SS-18 SATAN missiles all by itself, so you'll probably get your wish.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I love the new thread title.

Same FBI director who helped get Trump elected.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

On a scale of 0 to 1995 Browns, how lovely to Raiders fans feel about the move from Oakland to Las Vegas?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Brady's career is going to end sometime, if nothing else he'll get injured and at 40+ won't be able to recover worth a poo poo no matter how much illicit Brazilian HGH avocado ice cream he ingests.

He could crap out at any instant, or maybe push it out to 41 or 42 if he's lucky, but I feel like that's the outer limit of what's plausible.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Nice.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Is it just me or is this off-season flying by? Usually the end of the season to the draft seems to take forever but it's less than a month away and doesn't seem like much time has passed

I agree, but in my case I'd credit the Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey more than anything.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

TBeats posted:

This thread reads like YouTube comments with better grammar.

LWB appearances will do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Ehud posted:

Should we hire AP for our pregame coverage

no he never even won a ring!!

In the other hand Simms and Aikman keep appearing on my TV.

• Locked thread