Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
See, I was thinking "Where's mine?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Volkerball posted:

Barry never really had the best o lines.

Not strictly true. The O Line on the 91 team that went to the NFC Championship game was pretty drat good. But Utley got paralyzed, I think another one died in the off season...

But yeah, o line almost didn't matter for Barry. Dude was borderline untackleable.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

And still never once put up a <1000 yard.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Stafford has been pretty productive behind some pretty lousy O lines. A few years he was leading the league in sacks taken.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I have to say, even though I'm not a fan or either team, I can remember when both the Raiders and Rams were in L.A. and I really wish the Raiders had gone back to L.A. and they'd put the Rams in Vegas.

And the Chargers should have stayed put too, dammit. Though my father is a Chargers fan but lives east of the Mississippi and literally doesn't give a gently caress about them moving.

• Locked thread