Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

whypick1 posted:

A GM giving Glennon that much money should be cause enough to commit them into an asylum.

Sounds like a job for Sashi Brown!

I swear we're going to lose Pryor because Sashi is a loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

This is well and good but how big are Glennons hands? That's the true worth of a QB.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cash Monet posted:

Sign Tebow you fuckheads.

Browns should trade Joe Thomas for him and some farm teamers. gently caress yeah moneyball!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress this stupid, bullshit, clownshoes organization. Bruce Allen is a worthless asshat who's better known for managing pants and picnics than running a football organization and he's done absolutely nothing of value for this team. He's the reason we got hit with a bullshit $36M salary cap hit, he's second only to Dan in enabling backstabbing politics, his cronyism is the reason we hired Joe Barry over Wade loving Philips, his most impactful statement is "Winning Off The Field," and now he's running off the only decent football mind in the building. gently caress Bruce Allen. gently caress Dan Snyder. gently caress the Redskins.

It's nice watching a FO meltdown that isn't the Browns.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Thats it. The garbage time and the 1/1 win/pick-6 ratio. The many sacks. a stupendous amount of his positive stats have been in garbage time (I dont know the numbers exactly), which I think is kinda bullshit because they have been in a number of games, especially in 2015 when he had his best year - they were in most of their games, but lost them eventually (sometimes because of picks, other times because the Jaguars have a lovely defense and no run game, other times because of missed field goals).

This last season of trash had to have a ton to do with playing no a separated shoulder most of the season though. I'm not saying he's elite but calling bust seems premature.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Browns Teamshop 2017

http://shop.clevelandbrowns.com/Cle...anini_Authentic

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Sweet tea isn't the cure for anything

I used it to stay up when I worked 12 hour night shifts. Excellent cure for tiredness you filthy loving yankee bastard.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

sirtommygunn posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/842387516405735424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/842392389759205376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Got a fight brewing between Jets beat writers. Also, what a comically unprofessional article, it's just a straight up hit piece on a player he personally dislikes.

I tweeted Manish and the weirdo DM'd me. I've never seen a DT that looked like he was in shape. The hell is wrong with sports writers?

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 17, 2017

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kalli posted:

Teams didn't want to give up picks for a mediocre starter and that explains why he's now viewed as worse then the shitawful garbage currently infesting rosters like EJ Manuel.

Browns made a play for him to. Kaep was just to stubborn to renegotiate his contract which kept him in SF.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

I mean who else are they gonna have catch footballs?

Olsen till he dies.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kalli posted:

Washington submits a good proposal:

gently caress that I want more absurd uniforms.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Greg Hardy will always have a career in sports.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/29/greg-hardy-could-return-to-indoor-football/

quote:

Hardy is now up for a new opportunity.

The former Cowboys and Panthers defensive end could be headed to Utah to play for the Salt Lake Screaming Eagles of the Indoor Football League. A fan vote will help determine if he will. The results so far, as of the publishing of this article, are 64 percent in favor of Hardy’s signing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Small majority voted no. loving hell I guess lacking proper patriotic displays really is the only way to get black balled from sports in general :911:. Burn America to the ground.

• Locked thread