Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

PrinceRandom posted:

I'm always confused. Is this a thumbs up or a "what the gently caress" gesture

It's thumbs up

"What the gently caress" would have been palms up with his fingers spread out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Adrian Peterson wants to play for the Seahawks (no thank you) or Raiders apparently. Or Pats.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/adrian-peterson-reportedly-has-his-eyes-set-on-these-two-potential-landing-spots/amp/

Browns please

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ehud posted:

guys I hate talking about football with anyone but you

TFF is cool and fellow posters to filter out the BS that every other site/forum is full of.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Spoeank posted:

It's nice because if you are an abject retard everyone calls you out because this forum is for football autists not football retards.

I've leaned a lot about birds that I will never actually see in real life so that's another benefit of reading TFF

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

Russell Wilson

This

But also wasn't Kaep either skying balls and hitting guys in the head on the sideline or throwing balls in the dirt in front of receivers?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bad Moon posted:

One of my all time favorite Mariners commercials was one where they did a fake Ken Burns documentary on Jamie Moyer and photoshopped him into turn of the century baseball and civil war pictures.

How did I miss this?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Thank you friend

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I'm happy for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler