Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

i basically didnt use any IM programs due to being an antisocial neurotic weirdo with brain problems

i was a very very strange nerd in middle/high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

i should qualify, i hardly used any IM services. i had accounts with all the major ones and often hosed around with crap like trillian, gaim, and some other weird and really spergy multi-protocol client i can't remember

i just hardly ever logged into anything for more than a couple hours every few weeks

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

graph posted:

yeah i messed it up

aol_headbang.gif

*rummages around in image folder*

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

ahhh i found out what that spergy multi-protocol chat client i hosed around with was, miranda IM! apparently it's still actively developed, last release in january :psyduck:

i recall it was loved by goons and windows customization fetishists (you know, the sort who spent hours tweaking their samurize setup. or wasn't there a goon-made alternative to that?). i also recall it being bare-bones to the point of uselessness.

• Locked thread