Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I hope they do an episode about trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I want to see Elizabeth indoctrinate a young trump into the joys of watersports, while Philip films it on a new camcorder that he bought. Then the kids find the tape.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Stellar Curiosity posted:

"[it's] More trouble than it's worth"

It's kind of sad how much transphobia there was in the past. I can't believe they had to gender a robot.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

You can tell he feels real bad cause of that eye twitch tho

Is Nina still alive? I don't remember if shes in that science base or dead. I think dead, right?

Depends if she survived that .45 to the back of the skull. I think she is hiding under the dumpster.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

:owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

I always hoped Stan would find out who they were, and be torn between his only friends and his job.

I always hoped that Stan would get Paige pregnant and the baby would grow up to be Putin

• Locked thread