Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mr. unhsib posted:

Also, Stan and Oleg know Nina is dead, right?

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Ironically the division Oleg ends up working for makes the food shortage problems even worse by banning the use of state property (e.g., vehicles) for farmers to take whatever surplus they had to market under an anti corruption decree.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I'd be shocked if the series doesn't end with Stan getting killed by Phillip/Elizabeth to cover up their activities, only for it to be for nothing as the wall goes down and the Soviet Union collapses.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I don't think I've noticed now before but Keri Russell wears brown contacts when she's with Evgenia.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

precision posted:

Tonight could be Chernobyl?

We're not in '86 yet, I don't think.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
So we're still not even in 1985; the Reagan joke happened on August 11, 1984 and the last episode referenced it being made 'last week'.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I think the plots are now so slice of life for the Jennings it's hard to distinguish that it's actually the end for that season. This past one (or maybe two) I had to google to see that it was actually the season finale since it didn't really end notably.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

esperterra posted:

like it's basically the only thing she was known for before this show started!!

She played Tom Cruise's protege in the third MI movie where she has her brain blown up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

withak posted:

What a hosed up article to write about a person.

It's the Daily Mail, what do you expect?

• Locked thread