Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Is this seasons grain plotline rooted in reality in any way? I would think I'd have heard something about it, biological warfare against another countries food supply? Was it rumored to be true in the USSR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
I assume Phil's other son shows up on their doorstep next week. I can't remember, does he know his son is coming? Any ideas where that storyline may go?

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
I really like Noah Emmerich directed episodes

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Anyone else a little dissapointed with this season thus far? I get the sense that they are wasting time until they can kick off the end game, which I assume they've sorted out already. Stan and Aderholdt have had the same 1 pointless scene every episode so far. Phil's son comes all the way over here to have one scene with Gabriel, then gets sent home. What's up with Stan's girlfriend, anyway? This whole season has been slow and plodding without much payoff yet. And there's what, 15 episodes total left in the show?

This is the first season where I've caught the episodes as they've aired as opposed to binging them after the fact, maybe that's my problem.

• Locked thread