Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
I think they Henry stuff is the writers having fun with it at this point.

Last episode they get home after dark and ask Paige, "Is henry here?" and she's like, "nope". And no one even gives a poo poo they're like, "alright cool so check out this spy stuff we did".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Can we assume that the final conflict resolution is going to be between Phil/Elizabeth and Stan?

I mean it's obviously going bookend to the series, but I don't think there will be any bloodshed. Does Stan bring them in? Will they both slowly come to realize how flawed the institutions they fight for and both of them shurg it off and go about their lives? I'm betting the catalyst for the final story arch will be when Stan's girlfriend turns out to be working him and the Jennings get involved somehow.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
I thought for a second that Tuan was going to end up being the kid tutoring Henry in math. I was in a half awake state and it hit me like a ton of bricks, then I snapped out of it.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

howe_sam posted:

Oleg is learning just how hosed the Soviet Union really is.

But are we seeing how that style of system turns a moderate into a believer or is he still the outsider looking in?

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

precision posted:

if the show ends up with Philip vs. Liz as its central conflict... I'll be very disappointed.

Seems so. Philip seems like he wants to just slip both governments and have a ghost-fam. Elizabeth wants to take them all back to Russia. I think Elizabeth's 'worst future' would be cool but there's no time to get into how it would impact them all going back after living their lives in the States.

Maybe that was the original plan, and once they shortened the story, the 'Henry adjusting to Russia arch' got given to the boy that belongs to the botanists family. Etc.. That's why there's nothing for Henry to do now.

I also think the kids have to remain in America from story crunch as the series ends.

• Locked thread