Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
The gang drove to Chicago to scope out that first greenhouse and they obviously flew to Oklahoma with the cowboy getup. All that time away there is no way Paige doesn't have Stan's son over to watch The Breakfast Club and Goonies on VHS.

Henry has joined Minor Threat as a drummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Oleg is the Simon LeBon of Russia oops The Soviet Union :ussr:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Mar 28, 2017

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Paige is going to kill everyone and drive off in the Camaro. :911:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
That is a bedroom/extra TV not a family TV. I'm old so I remember those days and everyone would have had 27" Sears Floor Console sets by 1985 and nobody was putting tv's above fireplaces yet.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
My goony dad got us an Odyssey2 with all the knock off games instead of the much much more popular Atari or Intellivision and all my friends made fun of me.

He meant well though. :smith:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

precision posted:

Holy poo poo, super obscure Bauhaus song out of nowhere (also, my favorite song of theirs). That was really unexpected, even most Bauhaus fans don't pay attention to the songs where Peter Murphy isn't singing

Busted: I was totally going "this seems familiar, what the hell Love and Rockets or Tones on Tail song is this??"

Paige is cool and good. :colbert: :ussr:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I also really like the Oleg adventures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
not to be a perv but Liz's butt is a star of this show too. :allears:

we haven't seen Oleg's butt, so no comment.

• Locked thread