Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos
I wonder who they are setting Paige up to have to defend herself against. I wouldn't be surprised if she slips and tells Matthew about her parents, then realizes what a mistake she just made and that the last time she told someone it almost blew up in her face. That would be a hell of a setup for the last run of episodes if what makes Stan finally start to suspect the Jennings is Matthew getting killed or getting disappeared. By Paige of all people. Then again, they did a lot of alluding to Martha having to shoot someone with her gun and that never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos

TheCenturion posted:

Mark my words, they're going to find out that the midges are for testing pest-resistant crops, cuz the US is trying to be helpful, and it's going to rock Elizabeth, if not shatter her.

Good call

• Locked thread