Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Looking forward to Martha's triumphant return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Glad to see she's doing alright

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

TheAngryDrunk posted:

I mean, she's alive. But she didn't look like she was doing all that great.

Just you wait, she's on the way up. Everything's coming up Martha.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I cannot believe this loving show builds up the Henry math teacher thing in not one but two scenes and then just goes nowhere with it. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for the whole episode for that and then just nothing.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That was a very satisfying payoff episode. The resolution to the Henry mystery was worth the wait.

Oh and schadenfreude about their guilt over murdering that dude for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Agreed. But I guess the other way to look at it is that the final season will have nothing but payoffs and :tviv: moments

Still, it wouldn't have killed them to have one major thing happen in the finale. Season 3 all over again

You and your petty bourgeois concerns

• Locked thread