Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i really, like REALLY hope that henry's absence is because he's fallen in with the now-legendary mid-eighties dc punk scene

more likely though is he's playing dnd or drinking

Henry casually mentioning that there's this great band at his high school called Teen Idles would be amazing (if off by a few years)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This show will end with Martha bringing down the Soviet Union

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
So the new episode trailer heavily implies that Stan's new girlfriend is a spy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

It is quite possible. I had been watching it on Amazon prime. I may have to rebinge it to see what I may have missed. So did I watch the season premier last night? They sneak into the base, dig up the body, young guy falls in and they shoot him?

Yes, that was the season premiere. Nina's death is halfway through season 4.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
There's no way Henry is still in middle school

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Longbaugh01 posted:

If Matthew was in Algebra 1 and now Algebra 2, then I'd say it's most likely he's a Freshman in High School.

The building they walk out of says "Falls Church Middle School."

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

What's the story with the Sandra Beeman photo?

Also, who is Regan?

Henry had a photo of Mrs. Beeman in a bikini a few seasons back, which Paige called him out on

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DarklyDreaming posted:

Gabriel wanted you to grow up strong like a tiger :unsmith:

An animal native to Russia

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Question: what ever happened to that Soviet defector woman that the FBI had to protect?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Snowfall looks like it could be a darker version of Atlanta and I'm tempted to check it out because Atlanta is a drat Good Show.

Other than having black people and being on FX I don't really get that comparison.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

What was she having for dinner? Fried onions with a shitton of salt on them in a bun?

"Looks good" C'mon Gabriel, you aren't that good of a liar :v:

It was a lovely baked potato

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

Paige remains the worst character on tv. She's so completely dimensionless and wooden ugh :sad: :sever:

That secret wedding was oddly cool and touching though.

Look at this bad opinion

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
What the gently caress dude you're a sadist

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

I think Elizabeth is way closer to the edge than it seems. Obviously her loyalties and job are her identity, but she's coming to terms with the fact that they are actually bad. She's doing the 'yeah totally this is a great idea! Let's go back to Russia! I'm really sure of it! Also I totally felt really fine about killing that lady!' thing because she isn't at all fine.

Same with the scene where she talks to a therapist. She does an exaggerated eyeroll when she walks out but I think that was to convince herself that it was all a bunch of hooey when she clearly needed to talk to somebody about poo poo.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Trying not to kill kids is bourgeois

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Drag him!!!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He handled that well

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I didn't realize Paige had her license and assumed she was looking to dispense a Death Wish style rear end-kicking.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

howe_sam posted:

Excellent soundtrack work tonight, have they used R.E.M. on the show before?

Don't think so. If it's still '84 they're a very new band

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

The parking lot definitely looked familiar.

It's the lot where Elizabeth killed the guy

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The season was good

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

Wait, did the ending on my feed get chopped off or does the season literally end with Phillip going up the stairs?

He had a conversation with Elizabeth where he explains that Kimmie's dad got promoted to head of the Soviet division and they concluded that they're stuck here

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
People complained about the Oleg story but honestly I've never been able to pay full attention to the stories of Russian characters that don't work with P&E. You could tell me any sort of plot development happened and I might believe you.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I liked the hole

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

precision posted:

it's been said before but if Henry doesn't go to a Minor Threat or Black Flag show in DC at some point then just smh

We're far enough in the timeline now that he could be seeing like, Rites of Spring.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The guy who had a crush on Elizabeth was South African, not British

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Paige is fine. Her life is insane and she's a teenager. She would be justified being much worse.

• Locked thread