Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Baronash posted:

Is Martha gonna get a kid? :3:

Gabriel and The State wanting her to be happy means she's gonna be a mom. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Holy gently caress, Tuan schooling the seasoned spies in espionage. :laffo:

e- "You're not going to make it. You will fail. One day, it will all come crashing down." :tviv:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 31, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Liz will gently caress your poo poo up, you smartassed little oval office. :ussr:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road montage. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Baronash posted:

I think this may be the least finale-like finale of this show so far.

I mean, it's not great, but it's not that b---oh, never mind, here's Kimmie, gently caress this poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh good, another SNL alumni-laden pile of crap, coming to a theater near you!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is Stan's girlfriend "one of them" or not?

Pretty Boy Floyd posted:

So Elizabeth is having second thoughts? Is that what Elton John was supposed to tell us?

"Maybe it's not so bad here after all?" was what I took.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes Liz, a "dishwasher" in USSR was a job you could have if you're lucky. Enjoy it and your fancy color televisions while you can.

Actually it was weird, it never looked like she was at all concerned about material possessions but suddenly this is what got her thinking, and not, oh, her two young kids having to a completely alien environment?

When it's come to human interaction, it's seemingly always been about Liz and her loyalty to :ussr: at the end of the day.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

Meh. I'm trying hard not to troll or be that guy in TVIV who drive by posts that a show is bad but between having too many shows going on and this season, I don't think I'll be upset to prune this from my list.

I just stopped giving a poo poo about everyone one the show.

Eh, Season 5 of Justified sucked but Season 6 was alright. I'm hoping this is taking the same path.

That said, if this series ends any time short of December 26, 1991, I'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The best thing about the end of Justified was that they didn't take the easy way out and kill at least one main character.

banned from Starbucks posted:

I cant imagine watching 50+ shows. Like even if this season kinda sucked it was still way way better than the endless sea of unwatchable dogshit that has been produced in the last 10 years.

In terms of quantity, I could barely handle this schedule in the last couple months, about the busiest stretch of TV watching I've ever had:
Monday:
-NHL playoffs
-WWE (RAW)
-Better Call Saul

Tuesday:
-NHL playoffs
-WWE (Smackdown)
-Deadliest Catch (might catch back up on)
-The Americans

Wednesday:
-NHL playoffs
-Fargo
-Archer (gave up on; wasn't liking Dreamland)

In terms of quality, you're right, there's so much crap out that, even if I had more time to watch other shows, there aren't many I feel like I'd find.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 1, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Among the shows I watch on a regular basis, there are two things which make me groan out loud in agony: Tammy episodes on Squidbillies and Kimmie episodes on The Americans.

Despera posted:

What is this shows fourth season? Shows been a boring plotless mess since season 2

I actually had to look it up on Wikipedia: Fun With Pastor Tim, EPCOT, Martha gets banished to :ussr:, Gaad gets fired and killed, Glanders, and Nina gets offed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So can we assume that there is going to be a timeskip early in the season? Because from the preview Paige is running operations.

If she survives, I still want one last timeskip to Elizabeth's reaction to the fall of the USSR and, in turn, everything she fought for and believed in being for naught.

"You know that thing you did all that stuff for? :lol: it just failed, RIP :ussr:"

• Locked thread