Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The TV IV › The Americans S5: Shoot Yourself Into Me Clark Junior!

I'm really going to miss Martha .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I think the Jennings are going to kill Stan but I'm probably in the minority.

I think Stan is going to catch his girlfriend doing some straight up spy poo poo, she ends up killing him. Everyone is going to freak out because another high ranking anti-intelligence FBI agent is killed but no one knows who did it. Paige starts to think it was her parents, freaks out and turns them in, they spend the rest of the series on the run.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

maniacripper posted:

I thought for a second that Tuan was going to end up being the kid tutoring Henry in math. I was in a half awake state and it hit me like a ton of bricks, then I snapped out of it.

You're not crazy, I thought the same thing.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Who was that ex-spy who got approached at her car? Evgenia? Is that Phillip'a ex girlfriend from spy school?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cojawfee posted:

Evgenia is Pasha's mother. The one the KGB wants to bring back to Russia to keep dating that CIA guy.

God drat I must have the fabled goon facial blindness, for some reason I just didn't recognize her.

• Locked thread