Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Nina's tedious plot was loving brutal man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Henchman of Santa posted:

So the new episode trailer heavily implies that Stan's new girlfriend is a spy.

Cool, I got that vibe based on the initial meeting description and first appearance.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Longbaugh01 posted:

I think someone mentioned it before, but Paige ending up like that son who killed his illegal parents has a certain amount of symmetry to it.

1989: Paige kills her illegal parents on federal land, credits roll.

2017: (post credits scene) Paige is released from prison after receiving a presidential pardon.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

howe_sam posted:

We are? Last I knew it was still 84

They discussed the famous '86 Winter Olympics in the first episode.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Fast Luck posted:

I'm looking it up and I think the Winter Olympics were 84 and 88?

:thejoke:

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

maskenfreiheit posted:

It's been a while since we heard from pastor Tim, who gives off a bit of a Ted Bundy vibe IMHO.

Dollar Bill is doing good work on Billions.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

GobiasIndustries posted:

:stare: holy poo poo I had no clue they were the same dude

Watch that scene of him and Axe fake screaming at each other in the office back to back with some Paige counseling for maximum WTFness.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Longbaugh01 posted:

loving gently caress gently caress. :vince: I feel like such a dolt.

You can't say he's been type cast.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
We need a teen comedy spinoff with Kimmy.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

TheCenturion posted:

I seem to recall the show runners saying, before the season started, 'this entire season is nothing but setups for the final season.

It's not uncommon for victims to invent memories that justify what their abuser did to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Tuan's not a hardcore commie, he's a kid that read a little too into Marx instead of Ayn Rand. He's just living his life via a borrowed ideology.

He's a North Vietnamese agent, tho. Unless you're saying every non-Soviet communist is (and non-Greek democrat) is on the same field.

• Locked thread