Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

I watched the first three episodes of S4 when they aired, left the rest on my DVR and I've been binging through it this week - just need to watch the last one. Love this show.

Man, S4 was brutal on the supporting cast :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

END ME SCOOB posted:

You haven't finished the season yet? Get ready for some real meat grinder action.

Watching the last one tonight. I already know what happens (I read the last thread and look at the recaps online even if I don't watch), but I'm watching with my wife and she's spoiler-free.

In the second to last episode when Gabriel convinces William to get the pathogen: she says "he's going to die next episode, isn't he?" :ohdear:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

The Americans S5 - Is she going to teach Paige how to tickle a man's anus while blowing him? | Tue @ 10ET, FX

• Locked thread