Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Kind of a weak start tbh. The "whoops im clumsy and got infected" thing felt like it shoulda come from some lovely zombie movie not The Americans. Also yeah 7 minutes watching people dig what was that about. They really needed to pad out their premier that badly?

Not sure whats up with the new guy theyre working on. Hes an advisor on agriculture to the US but seemed like a big nobody back home who could barely get food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

We got off light. I was really thinking FX was going to have her undergo a modified version of the sex training from like Season 2, only instead of Soviet employees, it'd be her parents she'd get to service.

I thought that too when that scene was happening thank god it took a diff turn

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Someone remind me what was the last we heard from pastor tim? He was nabbed in africa then came home and i forgot after that

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

"Well Mr and Mrs Jennings Henry pulls a C on every math test but by gosh this box here, that doesnt align with my grade book at all, says hes getting an A so im moving him up to advanced whatever!"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What was the paper Oleg burned? It was something the CIA gave him but i never knew what it was

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is Gabriel at the Lincoln memorial supposed to suggest hes going to defect?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I wonder if the center is recalling Gabriel because they think hes too soft of them. He seems to genuinely care about Philip but then throws those two burns at him as the last thing he'll ever say to him.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Mods change my name to big sex man

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Pashas going to try to have sex with the asian kid

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

It wasnt that she called the wrong school UofI.

She called it The U of I

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

that practice didnt exactly stop in the 80s

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

paige is gonna hang herself with the punching bag rope

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BIG HEADLINE posted:

"I WAS *THIS CLOSE* TO TOUCHING MY FIRST BOOB!"

Well its not like Marthas up to much right now.....

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I have no loving clue what this season was about or what im supposed to take away from it other than man what a complete disappointment compared to last season which was like total perfection.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

"Oh Henry uhh turns out you totally can go to your little prep school thing...sorry bro!"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Uhh i dont think he left because of Mischa....

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I cant imagine watching 50+ shows. Like even if this season kinda sucked it was still way way better than the endless sea of unwatchable dogshit that has been produced in the last 10 years.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

If you can't imagine it, then don't imagine it I guess.

e: Also, I've never heard anyone say that TV has been bad over the last 10 years. It is universally agreed that the last 10 years have been just about the best 10 years in the history of television, but everyone has an opinion I suppose.

so what theres still only like a couple watchable shows a year compared to the mountain of pure poo poo thats put out just like with movies.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Who?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Dennis McClaren posted:

I'm thinking the same thing about Agent Beeman. Does it not raise any eyebrows that a full grown man in his 40's-50's is hanging out alone in his house with a teenage boy, who I think is 14?

He thinks of him as a surrogate son because his own son is a weirdo with a dumb haircut.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

She was in that so so alien abduction horror movie with JK Simmons too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

People who never sat through 4+ seasons of loving meadow soprano ITT.

• Locked thread