Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

BIG HEADLINE posted:

He, his wife, and their child died on the way back to their home planet.

Paige isn't acting like she has ~Christ's love~ in her heart anymore, and thank gently caress for that (apologies to maybe the 1-2 faithful lurkers in this thread who liked that storyline).

Yeah, regarding the new watcher, I think the thread is giving him good advice but I also thought season three was a bit of a dip in quality, mostly due to the Paige and Kimmy storylines.

Mind, season three was very good, it just had those missteps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
"Wow, this is so good, even a cat would be willing to eat it!"

I was actually talking with a Canadian colleague earlier today about the difference in supermarkets between here (US) and there, since we've both spent years across both countries, and even just those two have an astounding national difference in supermarkets. Canada's selection feels anemic by comparison.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Earwicker posted:

sure and that explains Philip just throwing on a cowboy hat in Kentucky, but the airline pilot one barely looks like a real person, like it just looks like a dude with a bad fake mustache, and that one is used close to home

Wait, do we know that? I appreciate show-don't-tell, but that whole plotline came out of nowhere with little to no explanation.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

LostOne posted:

I assume she was as well but I don't believe the show has ever explicitly said so, all that we really know for sure is that she was arrested. You'd think 'trial in Moscow' is pretty much a euphemism for execution anyway but maybe that only applies if your name isn't in the opening credits.. after all Nina's trial only ended up in prison (at first) and she had the opportunity to work her way out of it. I'm not sure if being a Directorate S agent means more second chances or less, I certainly wouldn't expect to ever see her again either way though.

But I didn't think she was directorate s? It's been a while, of course.

And Nina didn't fail her way to prison execution. She didn't get far with the scientist, but she rocked the French girl. I'm still waiting for the blowback between Oleg and his father.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Gabriel just said, not here, very carefully and a couple of times. I wouldn't be shocked to see Phil take a trip to East Germany like Liz did for her mom.

• Locked thread