Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Accretionist posted:

A show podcast interviewed a KGB officer who did this poo poo for real, and he said that they do a pretty good job of showing the friction between a spy life and a cover life.

Can I get a link to that? Sounds interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Earwicker posted:

This page isn't loading. What is the deal is the guy just busy on another show or something?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/03/23/a_list_of_every_excuse_the_americans_has_used_to_hide_henry_offscreen.html

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

No god damnit I don't want Kimmie back.

Glanders in Afghanistan, eh?

Snowfall looks like it could be a darker version of Atlanta and I'm tempted to check it out because Atlanta is a drat Good Show.

I had never heard of Atlanta, so I looked it up.

And I just got done binge watching it... that is a drat Good Show

• Locked thread