Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Did you see him in Twin Peaks? He looked VERY similar to that dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Tonight could be Chernobyl?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So is that hockey player boyfriend a super good spy or legitimately a nice guy?

Martha :3: That was so bittersweet.

As much as I did want a big event in the finale, I was still happy with it. It had a very "calm before the shitstorm" feel.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

Really, only Stan + Aderholt + Oleg deserve happiness, or something

They deserve their own spinoff in an 80s buddy action cop show.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

howe_sam posted:

What do you mean nothing happened? Mischa trying to see Phillip caused Gabriel to pack it in leaving them with the much less caring Claudia as their handler. Mischa was a story about Gabriel, not Phillip.

Forget it Jake, it's TVIV. Character development doesn't count as "stuff happening", doncha know.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah it was definitely part of the reason he went home.

The other reason was he thought he had a shot with Martha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oleg's story (including Oleg's Mom and Oleg's Dad stories) was the best part of the season.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Costa Ronin has barely been in anything, and only one thing that was before this show. I really hope he catches a break, he is a fantastic actor in either language.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Disco Olegante.

:vince:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Eyud posted:

Every season of this show is fantastic IMO.

Hell, :same:

I can understand the complaints about this season of Fargo, some of which I agree with, but I thought this season and all seasons have been completely fascinating.

But I think I'm more into ambient world-building in TV than most goons seem to be.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Heaven forbid we all just chill out.

Smoke more weed, it helps with that.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Your wig is bad

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Between Mail Robot and Drug Robot the past few years have been a real step forward for Silicon-American representation in media.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Season 5 was great and the Oleg stuff was great

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The main character in Comrade Detective looks like Oleg

Everyone watch Comrade Detective

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I keep having to remind myself that Paige is actually Henry's older sister because he looks way older than her now.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it's been said before but if Henry doesn't go to a Minor Threat or Black Flag show in DC at some point then just smh

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
They live in DC. In DC, buying weed is literally as simple as going to a park and looking for the guy with dreds selling weed. Of which there are dozens. Especially in the 80s/90s. It's like NYC in that way.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oleg was fantastic and his plot was deffo the best part of S5 for me. I hope that guy gets a lot of work in the future. He should be a Bond villain, or maybe Bond's BFF who works on the "other side".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Americans: 6, 6, 6 for my sorrow and 7, 7 for n-n-n-no tomorrow

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Americans S6: Atomic Blonde Wig
The Americans S6: Tear Down These Four Walls
The Americans S6: Do you really want to hurt me?
The Americans S6: That's when I reach for my revolver.
The Americans S6: I learned it from you, mom!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TheCenturion posted:

The Americans S6: It’s The Final Countdown

I think we have a clear frontrunner.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow I was expecting a time jump but not 3 loving years.

Good lord. I don't know how I feel about that.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

dam son how did you not know keri russell was felicity

for real

it's the only thing i know her from

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

The last thing I can think of off the top of my head she did between Felicity and The Americans was the movie Waitress, which was good but didn't really get a lot of recognition afaik until it was adapted into a musical a couple years ago.

Oh wow, I forgot she was in that - that was Adrienne Shelley's last movie before she got the most senseless murder in america done to her :(

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Earwicker posted:

my prediction for this season is that they use Edge of Seventeen for Paige's first real mission

Or Winger's "Seventeen"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

I hope they loop back and play Tusk in the finale.

You know they will

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Never had a problem with Meadow but I was stone drunk most of the time I was watching sopranos

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The way Paige is dressed/sexualized in the first episode when she's still, what, 13? is super period accurate and also super gross. Like people acted like girls being sexual in the 90s but it's been going on for like, ever. It's kinda hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh my, Oleg with beard :swoon:

• Locked thread