Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
potatoducks
Jan 26, 2006
This is a horrible idea. You have no savings ($2k is pretty much nothing) and $400 of credit card debt. You want to open a new, very risky business while holding credit card debt. Insanity. You do actually want to be dissuaded right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatoducks
Jan 26, 2006
Sure but the best business plan in the world isn't going to make a difference with $1600 in liquid cash. You don't have to take the time to think it through. The conclusion will still be "I shouldn't do this right now."

If coming up with a potential business plan is a fun, recreational activity, then sure I guess, go ahead.

potatoducks
Jan 26, 2006
I don't care enough about anything on these forums to throw a fit. If OP wants to do it, sure go ahead. Just trying to save them some effort and time.

potatoducks
Jan 26, 2006
This thread has already run its course. OP hasn't posted here in a week and was never going to do it in the 1st place because they're broke anyways.

• Locked thread