Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/EozkA7m.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Play stupid games dot em pee four

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

When Finnish railways had new restaurant cars built in the 1980's, the designer made the doors look like this

According to legend the idea was to confuse people and draw attention to the weird hand so they would push it instead of the glass, making cleaning easier. Or it might have been just a visual joke, we don't know.

Fun fact: Asterix cartoonist Albert Uderzo was born with six fingers in both hands, but they were amputated at birthward!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

This is the future feminists want.

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

Samovar posted:

This is the future feminists want.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boxing glove punching a human dick - forever."

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
You know some people pay good money for that experience and they're not there for the feminist message.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Uh oh, i didn't know that's what the therapist meant by CBT :ohdear:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

1 posted:

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boxing glove punching a human dick - forever."

-George Orwell, Nineteen Achey-Four

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Me at the local glory hole

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Kevin Bacon posted:

Me at the local glory hole

Huh, wonder why they call it a <thwack> OH GLORY!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The thing about gloryholes though, how do you know for sure it's a woman punching you in the balls?

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I'm retrying this in this thread, though it might have been in one of the other nearly-indistinguishable-from-this thread:

There was a picture posted with person either on Twitter or YouTube complaining about people doing bad Italian accents or something and this one guy just keeps replying "I cooka da meatball" etc.

Please help me find this Funny Picture, my family is dying

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

davidspackage posted:

The thing about gloryholes though, how do you know for sure it's a woman punching you in the balls?

Part of the excitement is not knowing if it's a woman or mike tyson biting your bean bag off

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

kiminewt posted:

I'm retrying this in this thread, though it might have been in one of the other nearly-indistinguishable-from-this thread:

There was a picture posted with person either on Twitter or YouTube complaining about people doing bad Italian accents or something and this one guy just keeps replying "I cooka da meatball" etc.

I cooka da meatball

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

kiminewt posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Thank you, that's definitely something I couldn't have imagined on my own.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean, mafia worship by italians and non italians alike has always struck me as hosed up. If you've actually known any of these people like I have or unfortunately worked for them like I have, they are human garbage and not at all worth the hero worship they absolutely adore.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

kiimo posted:

I mean, mafia worship by italians and non italians alike has always struck me as hosed up. If you've actually known any of these people like I have or unfortunately worked for them like I have, they are human garbage and not at all worth the hero worship they absolutely adore.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I realize what thread I'm in just found myself agreeing with the first person there, even if they're annoying as hell about it

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

i'm clicking the button and nothing is happening please help

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

What is funny here?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

No. 6 posted:

What is funny here?

They're biking on the road - the road for cars

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The federal unemployment tax act

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No. 6 posted:

What is funny here?

Google futa.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Not a bad way to spend your unemployment income I suppose

google posted:

The Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA), with state unemployment systems, provides for payments of unemployment compensation to workers who have lost their jobs.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Kinda like Ford Escape being called Plague in some Slavic markets: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Kuga

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Maybe not at work or anywhere family members can see though.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

No. 6 posted:

Not a bad way to spend your unemployment income I suppose

Yeah, it's kind of a best of both worlds

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

No. 6 posted:

What is funny here?

There's an Italian kids' cartoon show called Futanari, and the adult fans are called Futa.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I futa da meatball

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Soccer is called futaball in Italy.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I want a Futa so bad.

No. 6