Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Hjalmar posted:

Dennys is one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to but their commitment to memes is second only to the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account.

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/835580148057452544

https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/625820790064197632?lang=en

Australian weird Twitter getting very angry at Sonic is one of my favourite memories from the Internet.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Anyone else bothered that it isn't "fewer text walls"?

Just me?

Okay then. :(

I am also bothered.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Send them this horrible loving poo poo:

*Now with a lifetime supply of Vitamin B in every jar!

Oh you mean iSnack 2.0?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

Bendydick Crumplesnatch
Burlington Coatfactory
Benadryl Cucumberpatch

Beryl Cumsatchel

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

syscall girl posted:

He also played Smaug :smaug:

He METHOD ACTED Smaug.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Wizard Master

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

MisterBibs posted:

I'm glad this was brought up, because as someone who isn't doing morphine on a regular basis, I'm a bit hazy on scope and scale. How much is a 'normal' (either for a regular person actually using it medicinally, or as a junkie looking to score) dose for that sort of stuff?

I mean, I get the joke is that it's a Whole loving Lot, but I'm still curious.

I've been prescribed Oxycodone, an opioid painkiller people can and do get addicted to, twice after surgery. Both times, the dosage was 40mg at a time, which is enough to gently caress you up real good but still on the low end of the scale.

The medicine in the picture contains 125mg of the sameish stuff.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Memento posted:

loving hell, I had 10mg oxy tablets after surgery recently and they made me basically into a drooling idiot for 8-10 hours. Well, more so than usual. 125mg is a Heroic dose.

Edit: actually I'm pretty sure that contains 1/8th of a grain of morphine. That's still 8mg, so plus the rest, you're not going to care about coughing for a while.

Well, I just learned about a new unit of measurement.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Dannywilson posted:

how does an aussie ask for the dinner bill?

We don't call it a fukken cheque for starters

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

ashnjack posted:

I keep on seeing this all over the place, does anyone know what the hell the actual context is for this? Like, what is the actual reason for the giant glowing ball.

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/866409039944482817

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

RagnarokAngel posted:

I mean technically anyone can run as a write-in I'm the US too we just don't have this bizzare sort of joke culture around it like Japan or the UK.

Don't you?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

sneakyfrog posted:

yeah dude, my pops is all like deadpan "you know son, *leans close* i hosed the hell out of your mom."

Always good to keep it in the family.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

You've never seen strangers get into a fight outside a bar and refer to each other as buddy? What do they call them round your parts?

Mate.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/907470283203735554

https://twitter.com/drmattdambrosio/status/907468332500008961

https://twitter.com/SnickerBUTT69/status/907472560836825090

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/AndrewDHudson/status/922955338369810432

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Krankenstyle posted:

has anyone actually seen trump since he was on multiple tvs at his own press conference?

I think you'll find that's not all he put on those TVs.

https://twitter.com/broderick/status/949035084992180225

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Memento posted:

Someone please tell me that this isn't genuine.

loving hell.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/muffinlordSA/status/953301893261996033

We did.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a MAN?!?

Well poo poo this changes everything. Where's the closest dick store? I'm new at this.

The best urinals are manufactured by Dyson and are usually placed near the entrance to the bathroom.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

The drop is your self esteem.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

brunch with yr parents posted:

Why everyone talkin poo poo about a frank Gehry designed hotel room?

Was not expecting an architecture burn in the funny pictures thread.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

As silly as it is, it's probably not entirely without practical merit. Working out how to get something that isn't specifically built and designed to be carried and released from a rocket is probably worth an exercise in some form. Making it a guy in a car is just doing it for style.

If they really wanted to test the rocket's capacity to lift something strangely shaped and impractical into orbit they could of course have tried your mother, but I was busy loving her.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/cashbonez/status/965159799179567105

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Australian politics is very serious business.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/DeaExLena/status/973001995622608898

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/eggsandbread/status/972488444512493568

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Besesoth posted:

I can't remember, which Starfleet division is purple?

Narcolepsy

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Pakled posted:

and now the serious version

punchymcpunch posted:

that guy wrote a paleo cookbook for babies that had to be pulped because it was deemed likely to cause a lotta deaths

You'll be shocked to learn that he also has some really groundbreaking opinions on vaccination and water fluoridation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I need Long Long Man as my ringtone

Here's a good starting point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENpIU2WMMQ

Rip from YouTube, export audio, save as mp3 or m4r as appropriate, load onto phone.