Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This sheet's real loving nosy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I once had to take a bus ride into downtown Portland after coming up on two hits of acid. Unbeknownst to me there was an anime convention going on at the time and when I stepped on the bus this is the exact scenario I walked into. Second worse bus ride I've ever taken.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_XVyMZlF8 :nws:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Trebek posted:

PYF Pictures you want a documentary made about
You are in so much luck and you don't even know it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cny_D50Rr44

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Screaming Idiot posted:

I heard in recent reprints they changed the art to be as bland as the stories they're based upon. :(

Old vs. Updated:

:cripes:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Fish Heads is pretty great, but the Soak it Up video is fuckin' dope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ehr3PBnCk

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Hirayuki posted:

Well, it ended well, at least, which is more than I can say for this coyote:

H-hey guys.

Coyote ugly.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

You better watch out, Lucy's a squirter.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Now with sound!

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Pondex posted:

Now I'm curious what he has to say about otaku-culture. Nothing good I'm sure.

"NY Times posted:

“It’s fantastic!” marveled Mr. Herzog, who, shortly before 4 p.m. on Friday, was finally spotted in the outer reaches of the roiling exhibition hall. Just beyond the “People vs. George Lucas” display, he was working through questions with a heavily armed, armored and camouflaged young lady. Could he take her picture for publication? Are there any copyright concerns? Has any character, living or dead, ever resembled this fierce, futuristic, fantasy Amazon?

“I have never seen the collective dreams all in one place,” said Mr. Herzog, who claims to have expected men in suits — business suits — when he heard the term “convention.”

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

By popular demand posted:

Hopefully this will kill the music derail right off.
:randstare:
It's actually a twenty one pilots reference. :getin:

EDIT: Also I've got tickets to a Sun Ra Arkestra three-nighter in July that I'm hyped for. Hit me with all that Jazz.

caligulamprey has a new favorite as of 17:47 on Jun 7, 2019

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Fun fact: Cera's dad in The Land Before Time is named Daddy Topps. :biglips:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.