Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Dungeon Ecology posted:

mournful anime tits

Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

I thought these were all lost at the Battle of Tukakytty?

:golfclap:
Just wanted you to know I appreciated this.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Man this is some whiny poo poo

Still better than the DCU.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

For all intensive purposes, this pacific phrase may be incorrect.

This is how an aneurysm happens. You're just reading along in a dead comedy forum, and BAM! Dead on your keyboard.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Commence to Jigglin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Pyroclastic posted:

My cat decided to attack my arm one morning, and he latched on and would not let go even when I scruffed the hell out of him. Scruffing might settle a nervous cat or prevent escalation, but an angry, attack-mode cat?

Yeah, scruffing a cat basically freezes them. So once they are latched on, you have to scruff them and then pry their murderous little jaws open and away from your hand/arm/testicles. Then of course you have to keep them scruffed while you stem the blood flow and try to calm them down.