Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's just a fetch quest, it's not that great.

It is repeatable though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Amphigory posted:

Brewdog do something like that on their bar staff shirts

To be honest those quotes are accurate on the overpricing - I can pay about £5.50 for a pint of elvis juice in brewdog, or pop round the corner to a slightly less hipsterish pub and pay £3.50 for exactly the same thing

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know I'm wrong, but I always think of English crime as sort of cute and fun. Like, I can't imagine ever being afraid of a criminal in England. Waiving a cheap steak knife at me or something, telling me to give them my wallet in that accent. It's just kind of adorable to think about.

These days it's all about the park muggings. You could be sat there on a bench, or relaxing watching your dog try to murder some geese, and hey! Five lads with knives asking you very politely to hand over your phone and wallet.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

A FESTIVE SKELETON posted:

fried alligator and waffles own

To be honest, pretty much fried anything and waffles own

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Data Graham posted:

The only time I get to do a joke about my username is in the context of UDP networking, but I'm never sure if anybody gets it

We definitely wouldn't get it here in the UK thanks to the difference in pronunciation!

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Knormal posted:

The way to avoid conflict is to be the guy who seduced a goose.

That sort of thing just leads to way more trouble later on, trust me.