Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

FreudianSlippers posted:

This is LF right?

This is the meme thread, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I DO NOT CONSENT to it not being butter

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Hang on let me check

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

OK I just hit a guy and his health bar didn't even show. Also he called the cops

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

The best predator movie is AvP 2? I think? The one where the predator and the female lead almost kiss at the end.

Also, the webcomic Alien loves Predator, which i'm not going to read because i'm sure it's aged as well as any 2011 webcomic out there gave us the best you're so white joke ever written.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

WHAT UP!!!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

anatomi posted:

Counties of Liberia

Same, Lofa County, same.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

But that applies to so many businesses

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Nenonen posted:

This is not canon, Garfield eats pizza as well as pretty much anything in the comic.

But now that I looked it up, I notice conflicting information: in one strip, Garfield hates anchovy on pizza. But in another one, he loves it! Jim Davis has a lot to explain :colbert:

The real Garfield and the real Paul McCartney traded places in 1966

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I like my coffee like i like my women: super racist.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

The only good ice is Mr cool ice. Let’s pray he doesn’t get milkshake sucked

E;f;b

We regret to inform you that his full name is Mr. Cool Immigration and Customs Enforcement

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

This is a world worth fighting for, and the ache of nostalgia we feel for this time is the call home

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

Had Lyndon Johnson survived into the ‘70s he would have looked like this anyway

The joke is that this is just a normal picture of Bono

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Well if I used a condom it wouldn't be such a fun dip

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Fixed it

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

There's 32 pieces of pepperoni and 8 slices of pizza. It was perfectly feasible to cut it into 4 pepperoni slices. :(

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Definitely not greeks

Allow me to share my favorite greek dicks
:nws: of course
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herm_(sculpture)

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Hi, I’m Normal Doubt.

Are you sure?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

A dude I used to work with and I did these desktop pranks fot years. Really bored at the job.
He really got me one time, he was away from his computer and I had some random sticker in hand so I just stuck it on his screen in passing. He took it off, waited a couple of days, and then traced the sticker shape on his desktop backround and hosed with the area in Photoshop fully convincing me I permanently damaged his expensive print-calibrated monitor.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Biplane posted:

My dang 'puters done gotten electrocursed!!!

You's the devil what brought computorized viral shame to our town!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Mavis Bacon was a real person, but she got mandela'd in the last sim adjustment. Keep up nerds

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Kevin Bacon posted:

ianal, but otoh.....

Wanna go camping?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Catpain Slack posted:

The tattoo artist really should have tightened up the kerning on that one..

*keming

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm really conflicted about that apostrophe

I sure hope there's a farm still standing after the tornado festival

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

credburn posted:

How would you write a contraction of I-am-going-to?

If I knew that I wouldn't be conflicted

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Alterian posted:

Keefe is also a hilarious side character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSdglnt2ABU

Edit: Yes, THAT goth dance video was used as inspiration.

and now you can visit it

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7174161949608103214

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Someone gave me this recently. The options at the bottom are "rear end in a top hat" and "rear end in a top hat", it's funny because it's true.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Shameful, I remember the good old days when you could only put the oh no song on a tiktok

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Thanks, you just killed my horse

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Lorn owns, I named my business after one of his songs and also this is the best music video ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvMxJkTaE4I

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

The people were astonished by his doctrine!

lmao

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

gammonkey

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

It's surprisingly filling.

:dudsmile:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://gunshowcomic.com/471

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Mods are asleep, post smooth beveled Kryten

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

BrianBoitano posted:

The tool is the Sawzall, which would 100% cause that channel of destruction, no $300 router needed. The meme reference is to this typo (or a related one)

Surely you mean the Sozzle

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Please do not be alarmed. We are about to engage The Sozzle. Please do not move while The Sozzle is engaging. Moving will disrupt calibration of The Sozzle.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Here's a handy dandy avatar size if anyone wants it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

You see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair up, but they don't